Candy Whorehol

I can't find the lyrics from the piano song she posted on Instagram

seems very fake

They're on her official website. :toofunny:

The piano song isn't on the album.

BLUE SOUNDS LIKE A BOP!!! :nooo:

IKR

Should I? g6Ruq.gif

Well I actually havent read much of the lyrics yet. Just Immortal, Blue, and Happy. I dunno. Give yourself a sneak peak by reading part of one song and leaving the rest alone, if you want to.

hughdancy

Did anyone buy the album from her site? If so, did you get a Froot digital download link from there? Because if you did you might be able to mess around with the link - she might've uploaded the other FROOTs early.

They're on her official website. :toofunny:

The piano song isn't on the album.

I noticed this before you posted that, thanks

Did anyone buy the album from her site? If so, did you get a Froot digital download link from there? Because if you did you might be able to mess around with the link - she might've uploaded the other FROOTs early.

Great idea.

I noticed this before you posted that, thanks

Can someone help me?  I can't find them on her website :duck:

Spyro the Dragon

Redstreak

Where are the lyrics from that snippet we've had though? :noparty: Ugh that song isn't on there anymore? It sounded so ****ing good though

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Can someone help me?  I can't find them on her website :duck:

Above the lyrics I copied onto the first post, I put the titles to the songs. Click on those titles to see the proof theyre real.

crybrowz

So far we have: two snippets, Froot (the song), Froot (video), album cover, tracklist, all of the lyrics, a ton of promo, and the album doesnt even come out for half a year :rip:

Candy Whorehol

Where are the lyrics from that snippet we've had though? :noparty: Ugh that song isn't on there anymore? It sounded so ****ing good though

It's not on the album. It'll probably get a free release though, like E.V.O.L. or Just Desserts.

hughdancy

I'm tempted to buy the album on her site (I've pre-ordered on iTunes already) just to get the FROOT DL link to see if I can mess around and find other stuff.  :sweat:

Candy Whorehol

I'm tempted to buy the album on her site (I've pre-ordered on iTunes already) just to get the FROOT DL link to see if I can mess around and find other stuff.  :sweat:

Do it, omg. There could possibly be some audio lying around from what I've found.

Archived