• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe not a full blown icon yet 

but she is getting there

if her career maintains longevity she will be an icon no questions asked 

Sugarfall

commercial success =/= pop icon.

Yes, if she doesn't sell well she won't have longevity. If she won't have longevity no one is gonna remember her as an icon.

Interlude

She definitely an icon, in the time she's been an active artist she has achieved so much. She redefined pop music for artists, set a very high standard, influenced many audiences, won numerous awards, holds many titles to her name that are to this day unpassed, fashion muse and has a dedicated large fanbase. I could go on. The better question to ask is if she'll be a legend, that's a greater title. To answer that I believe she will be, she's such a hard worker and I see similar drive and ethic in people we consider legends such. Some of you may disagree just because of ARTPOP but not all artists have a golden run. Hell not even Madonna or Bette Midler had that, you have your rises and falls. Some albums or pieces of work the public just don't receive well. The smooth successful run Gaga had is tremendous on it's own. I just hope to see better received work in future, it'll really launch her to be

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

FameHookah

She definitely an icon, in the time she's been an active artist she has achieved so much. She redefined pop music for artists, set a very high standard, influenced many audiences, won numerous awards, holds many titles to her name that are to this day unpassed, fashion muse and has a dedicated large fanbase. I could go on. The better question to ask is if she'll be a legend, that's a greater title. To answer that I believe she will be, she's such a hard worker and I see similar drive and ethic in people we consider legends such. Some of you may disagree just because of ARTPOP but not all artists have a golden run. Hell not even Madonna or Bette Midler had that, you have your rises and falls. Some albums or pieces of work the public just don't receive well. The smooth successful run Gaga had is tremendous on it's own. I just hope to see better received work in future, it'll really launch her to be

Yes!

Ppls who disagree are delusional haters and should be banned tbh

Just because ARTPOP underperformed it doesnt erase all the iconic things she has achieved.

WTF is MDNA

PMKKARDASHiAN

She is.

tumblr_mgnw9oFUqs1qehbejo1_1280.jpg

Can this complete domination return please? Lmao I love it. This picture encompasses gagas career basically

Pure Adrenaline

she's pop goddess

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

"no ___ is" doesn't make much sense. The question isn't "Is she the supreme ultimate and only pop icon," it's "is she a pop icon." So, it doesn't matter if you think someone else is better, as long you think Gaga's up there at all.

Archived