💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who is Betty Who?

LibraLove

Featured Posts

She's kind of like of like Katy 2.0, but soooooo much better! Take Me When You Go is kind of like a Teenage Dream 2.0. LOL

Yeah im seriously loving her album atm! Im prob just as excited to see her as i am to see katy tbh lol

I was hoping she was doing a side show as well in melbourne, but it seems like shes only doing one in sydney  :later:

llbcherry

She's kind of like of like Katy 2.0, but soooooo much better!

I just watched the vids (I have seen/heard Somebody Loves You) and was coming back here to say...

She reminds me a lot of Katy!! But with like, so much more to offer than boobs! :teehee: Sorry I know some of you like Katy. I like some of her stuff, but I've yet to see much proof of actual talent.

LibraLove

there is a thread about her lol

I saw her earlier this year

Kind of figured there would be. Didn't know. 

I just watched the vids (I have seen/heard Somebody Loves You) and was coming back here to say...

She reminds me a lot of Katy!! But with like, so much more to offer than boobs! :teehee: Sorry I know some of you like Katy. I like some of her stuff, but I've yet to see much proof of actual talent.

Betty really does have so much more to offer! It's kind of ridiculous that she's opening for someone that could easily be her understudy. haha!

LOVE HER! Take Me When You Go is so great.

It really is a great album. I was actually very and pleasantly surprised that I liked literally every song on the album!

The thread title  :dies: More people should know who Betty Who is  :legend: I honestly would have considered going to see Katy in NZ just to see her if she was opening here! She is just that amazing!  :nick:

LibraLove

The thread title  :dies: More people should know who Betty Who is  :legend: I honestly would have considered going to see Katy in NZ just to see her if she was opening here! She is just that amazing!  :nick:

I thought it was pretty clever. Haha! I wish she would come to the U.S.

Imagine songs like Glory Days and Somebody Loves You LIVE  :giveup: And California Rain, my favourite lullaby-like ballad of all time  :emo:

LibraLove

Imagine songs like Glory Days and Somebody Loves You LIVE  :giveup: And California Rain, my favourite lullaby-like ballad of all time  :emo:

Somebody Loves You is just utterly euphoric!!!! I have listened to it literally 200 times since I downloaded it Monday! I completely adore A Night to Remember! 

SHE IS SO AMAZING OH MY GOD I ****ING LOVE HER

Somebody Loves You is just utterly euphoric!!!! I have listened to it literally 200 times since I downloaded it Monday! I completely adore A Night to Remember! 

Best song on the album :legend:

LibraLove

SHE IS SO AMAZING OH MY GOD I ****ING LOVE HER

Best song on the album :legend:

AMEN sister! It brings back so many memories for me! It's just an overall amazing album!

A Night To Remember is so gooooood! Every song on the album is just amazing  :legend: I'm going to buy the physical CD soon, I can't wait to see what the packaging is like  :excited2:

JudasInTheDark

Okay I'm glad we're all happy in here but "A Night To Remember" is by far the worst on the album imo :sweat: I just CANNOT get into it.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH :flutter:

What are you talking about? She only tours in the US! She should come to Europe more :grr:  I was so pressed when I found out that she wasn't following Katy in Europe :giuveup: I still get Charli but I don't really care for her :lauhga:

who will love me when the night is over

LibraLove

I LOVE HER SO MUCH :flutter:

What are you talking about? She only tours in the US! She should come to Europe more :grr:  I was so pressed when I found out that she wasn't following Katy in Europe :giuveup: I still get Charli but I don't really care for her :lauhga:

I didn't think she opened for Katy in the U.S., only in her native country of Australia

Archived