Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyonce accused of photoshopping photos (looking like an alien)

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

What does editing herself on Instagram pictures have to do with her being a feminist or not? 

Gypsy Life

The fact that Beyonce, out of everyone, is the one insecure about her body that much that she has to edit every pic before she posts it :toofunny:

monsterdreams

I didn't mean to come across as rude. :sis:

Ok so everything is good! :party:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Psychedelic

Beyonce guuuurl, come on... we all know you don't need photoshop. I'm pretty sure the original pics look 100x better than this alien mess!!!

Rat Boy

What gets to me is that whoever photoshops her pictures doesn't seem to do it properly :sweat:

I think she hired Blue Ivy to photoshop her pics

Bey you are one of the most gorgeous women in the industry. Embrace your amazing bod gurl!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

LaLuna

What does editing herself on Instagram pictures have to do with her being a feminist or not? 

She keeps preaching about female empowerment and that women should accept themselves as they are and then she goes and photoshops her instagram pictures. Seems contradictory.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

She keeps preaching about female empowerment and that women should accept themselves as they are and then she goes and photoshops her instagram pictures. Seems contradictory.

Her message is rather contradictory in Pretty Hurts, however she doesn't need to be slanted and attacked for it like people are doing in this thread. I still don't see how that takes away from her philanthropic activism that she has done for women and bops like ***FLAWLESS and Run The World (Girls) that clearly DO empower women. Basically leaf ha alone.

tumblr_inline_n46n9jggHG1qbnzov.jpg

She doesn't look great here.. But many celebs use photoshop, I don't find it "shocking" and it's quite unfair that she especially be called out for it idk  :shrug:

its one thing to use photoshop for a magazine photoshoot or album photoshoot... but on IG? IG is supposed to be very personal and a very real look into her life... the fact that she uses photoshop is just sad

Archived