Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Gosh, I gave it a listen last night, it's really good. I don't know if I like it more than Born Villain right now, I don't think so, probably when I get used to it. I'm a little disappointed that the bonus tracks are acoustic versions of other tracks, so it's basically only 10 new tracks.

Finally Cupid Carries a Gun and Killing Strangers in full and studio version. I love Deep Six and Third Day also, and some of the new tracks like Birds of Hell Awaiting and Devil Beneath My Feet are also good, as far as I remember.

RAMROD

BestBuy offer an exclusive deal for  

Third day of a Seven Day Binge/Deep SIx double A side single CD

with free Manson Tees:

It is up for pre-order now, and the price is pretty fair too.

Get yours before it's gone!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/third-day-of-a-seven-day-binge-only-single-cd/1592028.p?id=3326194&skuId=1592028&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=MM_Deep%20Six%20Video_20141219

Gosh, I gave it a listen last night, it's really good. I don't know if I like it more than Born Villain right now, I don't think so, probably when I get used to it. I'm a little disappointed that the bonus tracks are acoustic versions of other tracks, so it's basically only 10 new tracks.

Finally Cupid Carries a Gun and Killing Strangers in full and studio version. I love Deep Six and Third Day also, and some of the new tracks like Birds of Hell Awaiting and Devil Beneath My Feet are also good, as far as I remember.

Yea, it is pretty much solid effort from him.

It will be no doubt sounds much better live, too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived