1. 1. Do you love it?

• OMMGG YAAAAS WHERES MY WEAVE
    • disappointed, expected something better tbh

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I love the song to death anf I really liked the video.

I'm very mad though that they cut the pre-choruses. Sadly because of that I'll keep listening to the audio instead of the video.

Morphine Prince

She's so beautiful. The video is simple and great. I would've liked the bridge to be included though.

the way I imagined the video in my head was pretty epic! Not only she cut the best parts of the song but there's really no point of the video other than looking pretty. She did look stunning! She is naturally beautiful anyways but the moves she was making with her hands were kinda awkward and forced. I'm honestly disappointed in the video but I love the song to pieces!! 

aaronyoji

very boring. being beautiful and wearing a pretty dress can only go so long for a song thats supposed to be 5 minutes long, which, idk how cutting it down makes it more gp friendly, is she suddenly gonna get so huge in the us just because they saved peoples lives from an extra minute of a good song?? 

on the plus side, she still looks gorgeous, and lush, but the imagery i feel should be just as lush as the song. the cinematography does remind me of old videos from the 90s, like no doubt's dont speak and bjorks "venus as a boy". its very sophie muller esque. 

nativenewyorker

Ugh they cut out my favorite lines x_x besides that bam glam beautiful.

Same. "It's summer time and I hang on a vine, they're gonna make me into sweet red wine." is my favorite part of the song  :giveup:

She looks amazing though and the atmosphere of the video is so alluring. 

Not bad tbh  :ohwell:

Where's the pineapples and bananas and Cuban fruit hats and rollerblades and zombie harajuku thriller. I thought this concept was going to be different tbh.

ARTPOPisaChoice

Damn, she's hot! Not only that, she has a stunning set of pipes.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

FrankGutz

Nothing special imo

She looks beautiful tho

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RodeckDanny

She looks hot but it´s a video you don´t wanna watch twice. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Battle 4 Ur Life

This was just like TEOG, it's a cool looking video and she looks incredibly gorgeous but in the end you can't help but feel underwhelmed cause the song is so much better than the video. and actually it is even better without the video because they axed out some amazing parts of the actual song.

She looks hot but it´s a video you don´t wanna watch twice. 

this

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived