VIDEO: Marina and The Diamonds - ''FROOT''

True Blue

Do you love it?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love it?

• OMMGG YAAAAS WHERES MY WEAVE
    • disappointed, expected something better tbh

Featured Posts

Expected something more from her tbh, the video isn't bad though. It was just really boring, at least she looked really good though.  :toofunny:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY F*CKING RETINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :air: :air: :air:

giphy.gif

WHAT LIVING CREATURE IS THAT GORGEOUS!??!?!? NOTHING OF THIS PLANET THAT'S FOR SURE!!! :wtf: 

THIS IS PROOF THAT THE ALIEN INVASION HAS BEGUN!! :wtf: 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY F*CKING RETINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :air: :air: :air:

giphy.gif

WHAT LIVING CREATURE IS THAT GORGEOUS!??!?!? NOTHING OF THIS PLANET THAT'S FOR SURE!!! :wtf:

THIS IS PROOF THAT THE ALIEN INVASION HAS BEGUN!! :wtf:

OMG you're the best !!

She DOES look incredible in this vid. She's one of the most gorgeous women on this planet, this video is proof of that ! MARINA + RED LIPSTICK = I CAN'T !!!

I mean the video is really beautiful but quite eventless which makes the replay value low. Primadonna was better imo but whatevs. 

boring just like the song and just like her

don't be envy :derpga:

For real tho if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it for yoself :hug:

ItsTommyBitch

It was kinda boring, but she was gorgeous... I just wanted more camera angles and settings tbh lol

Its a C+ :emma:

Would be an easy B if she didnt cut the best parts of the song :giveup: like wtf

*Edit*

Also, her boobs :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

It's just her looking pretty and doing poses... It's a cool video, the colors are nice but it's nothing amazing to me... :shrug:

Archived