True Blue

Do you love it?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love it?

• OMMGG YAAAAS WHERES MY WEAVE
    • disappointed, expected something better tbh

Featured Posts

Garden Panty

I loved the video, it's so simple and kinda fits the song's meaning. She looks gorgeous :heart:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Why did she cut out the epic interludes and bridge? :awkney:

Very Lana Del Rey of her and doesn't match the sound of the song...very boring and just her posing the entire video :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Computer

Perched for Pink Sushis flawless reply :excited2:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Son of ARTPOP

It's a good video that alligns well with the vision she describes of the album in the interview she published today but I find it underwhelming  :coffee:  :grr:  :wtf:  1. My favourite parts of the songs (are they pre-chorus?) (It's summertime and I hang on a vine. They're gonna make me into sweet red wine etc.) are cut out in the video. 2. I've been listening to this song for a full month now everyday at least 5 times a day  :laughga: so I had too much time imagining the video, the ideas etc. so I was expecting something very colourful, light, joyful and care-free. Instead we got a very stylish, elegant etc. which is good but just doesn't relate to the vibe of the song... 

Tommy Monster

She cut out my favourite part "I´m your carnal flower...." it could have had a killer choreo tbh  :crossed: And chorus could have some too...

but she is so beautiful :flutter:

OMG Did she really cut out my favorite parts (pre-choruses)? Those were the best parts of the song and I don't see a reason why she would cut them out. I'm really pissed because I've been looking forward to this video and I LOVE the song. It's just sad tbh...

There's a bit of fruit in the vid by the way: she has pineapple earrings ;)

I noticed it after watching it a second time !

Archived