True Blue

Do you love it?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love it?

• OMMGG YAAAAS WHERES MY WEAVE
    • disappointed, expected something better tbh

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

The fact that it was shortened is so anticlimactic to begin with :noparty: and the video lacks on surprise value and entertainment like you were basically expecting for some kind of a twist but theres none :emo: song is energetic however video is just showing how stunning she is

Shes drop dead gorgeous, yes. But still not a fan, but it doesnt change the fact on how i stan hard for the song :legend:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

not a fan of hers but very elegant and pretty visually, however I think it could have done without the dance scenes and I still don't like the song. 

This was just like TEOG, it's a cool looking video and she looks incredibly gorgeous but in the end you can't help but feel underwhelmed cause the song is so much better than the video. and actually it is even better without the video because they axed out some amazing parts of the actual song.

You perfectly described how I feel. I'll grow to like through time though. :)

ThatSLAYGUY

BOOBS tho :hor:

I love the song and the visuals are amazing but it was a bit boring and didn't have a wow scene 

MonsterOfficial

it's so glad to see ha doing choreography again, just like in The Family Jewels era :party:

exorcise my mind

Omg it's such a beautiful video :giveup:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived