💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj apologises for "Only" lyric video; ADL accepts apology

Yanko

Featured Posts

humble queen

I didn't come up w/the concept, but I'm very sorry & take full responsibility if it has offended anyone. I'd never condone Nazism in my art.

@NICKIMINAJ: The artist who made the lyric video for “Only†was influenced by a cartoon on Cartoon Network called "Metalocalypse" & Sin City.

@NICKIMINAJ: Both the producer, & person in charge of over seeing the lyric video (one of my best friends & videographer: A. Loucas), happens to be Jewish

https://twitter.com/nickiminaj/status/532153631588376576

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least she apologized

yes

when i saw the video i was like nicki wtf is this thank god she said sorry i hope she takes it down 

I love Nicki and it's great that she apologizes...

..but she really didn't see that coming? I don't think so. It's so obvious 

Computer

Where is the video I need to see it quick and form my opinion before they take it down forever.

Edit: I used google.

It's so obviously how did they not expect this response :smh: The apology was good though.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Elizabeth

It was good of her to apologise, I wonder if they'll take down the video, seems appropriate.

I just don't get how no one involved in this thought "oh this looks very similar to a Nazi rally, we should probably change this"? 

Haroon

Good on her for apologising although she didn't make it, like she's still very much associated so it's good that she's taking it for the team :yes: Hopefully next time more people will be involved with looking at the product before its sent out into the world to make sure things like this don't happen again :omg:

Archived