💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj apologises for "Only" lyric video; ADL accepts apology

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Nicki and it's great that she apologizes...

..but she really didn't see that coming? I don't think so. It's so obvious 

Some things just slip through like this. She apologized and took full responsibility, what more do you want from her/can she do?

Some things just slip through like this. She apologized and took full responsibility, what more do you want from her/can she do?

sacrifice herself to jesus 

The song is worse than the video - like they're trying to cram in as many offensive words as possible.

the song is a bop :music: production is **** tho (dr.trash produced it) verses slay 

Did you read my post? I said that I find it good she apologized. I don't want her to do anything, I don't even care.

I am just curious how this could go unnoticed, as she claimed. I mean those are 5 full minutes of Third Reich-allusions. 

This is what happens when people don't pay attention in history class.

Pretty unacceptable, and her apology almost leads me to believe that she didn't even see it before allowing it to be released with her name on it XD

Cartoon Network ha impact. When will Nickelodeon? :giveup:

Why doesn't she knows what she releases? She's not controlling her image.

DrewStevens

I'm glad she apologized but the excuses are pretty illogical.

The lyric video doesn't look like Metalocalypse or Sin City at all and the themes are not the same.

Saying the producer is Jewish is like saying "I'm not racist, I have black friends".

hausofkc

She knew what she was doing. Trying to stir up controversy so people will watch it but it fell through so now she looks like she's in a disaster. 

"One of my best friends is Jewish"  :toofloppy: I hope no one actually thought she would intentionally post an anti-semetic lyric video.. 

Archived