💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Louis Tomlinson tweets to reporter about sexuality

Blake

Featured Posts

"Louis'" two tweets here:

8xywHqs.png

nXwvAGS.png

The article in which Louis is talking about is an article in which the reporter was talking about Louis wearing a shirt with a rainbow apple on it. This was also after Harry said that gender 'wasn't important'.

I suppose an image was built of them supporting the LGBT community more, as has rumours floating around that Harry or Louis might be coming out in the future.

Here's a link to the article that Louis is talking about - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/louis-tomlinson-supports-gay-apple-seo-tim-cook--days-after-harry-styles-comments-on-gender-and-s-xuality-9849841.html

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Receipts that it is modest?

I think the OP is very bias :sweat:

EDIT: I don't think it's so homophobic. It looks more desperate and insecure, which isn't new for Louis when it comes to his s-xuality and twitter.

The idea of him being gay being 'rubbish' may be interpreted to be offensive.

Computer

looks like someone defending themselves about their s-xuality

how is he being homophobic?

The thought of being gay associated with "rubbish"

He has a right to defend who he is, but I guess I can see it

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

calmar

From what I can see, Jenn Selby of The Independent commented that Louis Tomlinson supported Tim Cook's s-xuality and coming out move based on a shirt he wore, which is a rainbow apple. The tweets are somewhat hostile in response to this (although the fact it was Apple's original logo is true), calling it garbage and accusing Jenn of looking for a promotion when all she was was misinformed.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

looks like someone defending themselves about their s-xuality

how is he being homophobic?

But why would he need to defend himself? If a journalist said he likes to eat apples when in fact he doesn't would he feel the need to go on twitter ranting about it?

Hello Mr. Radio

This isn't homophobic. Rather, it's just making it MORE obvious that he is gay. The guilty dog barks the loudest.

I will fix up the OP when I collect up all information. I'm just doing heaps of things at once, sorry guys! :flop:

did he misread the article and think it was saying he (and not tim cook) was gay? because then i would understand the "i am in fact straight" bit.

LeoFameMonster

i agree with him. He is calling the lie/ implication rubbish not that being gay is rubbish. Why would he be homophobic while supporting tim cook. Grow up.

This kind of crap is the reason straight men are afraid to support gay people. Because immature people call them gay and question their s-xuality.

Archived