💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina's Webstore Selling SIGNED FROOT ALBUMS Available for Pre-order

pink sushi

Featured Posts

The Limited Box is amazing, but I'm gonna wait to listen some other songs at least.

In the Euro store is not available yet. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHROMATICA 2020

I cant even stand her and I bought one. It's such a good deal. I'll most likely give it away to a friend :yes:

I can stand her, but I'm not really familiar with her music. but i'm still going to order it lol.

drinkmytears

I cant even stand her and I bought one. It's such a good deal. I'll most likely give it away to a friend :yes:

I can stand her, but I'm not really familiar with her music. but i'm still going to order it lol.

Umm...okay y'all keep lying to yourselves.

I panicked and bought the box set and the signed album! I'm really hoping for some nice posters this era...

CHROMATICA 2020

Umm...okay y'all keep lying to yourselves.

I panicked and bought the box set and the signed album! I'm really hoping for some nice posters this era...

I like Family Jewels and Froot but that's all I've heard. However, I'll still be buying it. I don't mean to shade or anything :emma:

inuborg

The Limited Box is amazing, but I'm gonna wait to listen some other songs at least.

In the Euro store is not available yet. 

You think they gonna sell out fast? :gum:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

drinkmytears

I like Family Jewels and Froot but that's all I've heard. However, I'll still be buying it. I don't mean to shade or anything :emma:

You really need to listen to her ASAP

drinkmytears

Everyone saying "I would preorder but I only have heard FROOT"

has Marina ever failed us?

Like, the first song we heard of Electra Heart was the masterpiece Fear and Loathing, then the bop-to-this-day Radioactive, the leaks of Living Dead and Sex Yeah (which only got better), the ICONIC (in the stan community) Homewrecker, and her classic hit Primadonna. 

And then the rest of the album was amazing too.

It'll be good.

LORD GAGA

Pre-ordering now!!

It came to about €18 shipping to Ireland. Thank you so much for posting  :hug: I can't believe I'll have Froot and Cheek to Cheek signed :giveup:

You're from Ireland too  :gum:

its still only 20$ for shipping to Canada?! used to seeing it so much more expensive as soon as you click shipping to Canada ! i need this 

Interlude

You're from Ireland too  :gum:

Yeah I am! It's nice coming across another Irish fan :) :hug:

There isn't an EU store there's only that and I wouldn't bother waiting anyways because it's not that much extra for international

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived