💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Dolly Parton chastises Christians for 'judging' LGBT Community'

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Simon, sometimes you create religious drama when there wasn't any to begin with, tbh.  We all know she's only talking about that one segment of Christians who are assholes, no the ones who actually have their heads on straight.

SOMETIMES? :lmao: He's at it 24/7.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She never claims that the entirety of Christianity is judging gays.  In fact, the text reads:  

It's a place for entertainment, a place for all families, period. It's for all that. But as far as the Christians, if people want to pass judgment, they're already sinning. The sin of judging is just as bad as any other sin they might say somebody else is committing. I try to love everybody.

If "people".  Individual people, not the entirety of the religion.  Everyone knows there are both tolerant and intolerant Christians, so you don't need to make a post that suggests that Dolly lumped all Christians into one homophobic group, because she didn't.   :shrug:

Maybe I just misinterpret it since english isn't my first language. For me it sounded rude tho :flop: 

Cant the woman say something nice without anybody reading between the lines trying to find something offenesive thats just not there ?

Bless her LGBT loving heart!

ctherainbow

Maybe I just misinterpret it since english isn't my first language. For me it sounded rude tho :flop:

That could be it.  :shrug:  I think she was just saying that she dislikes hypocritical Christians who point out others' sins while they themselves are sinning just as badly.  I think she's actually a Christian herself.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

I think everybody should be allowed to be who they are, and to love who they love. I don't think we should be judgmental. Lord, I've got enough problems of my own to pass judgment on somebody else. ...  But as far as the Christians, if people want to pass judgment, they're already sinning. The sin of judging is just as bad as any other sin they might say somebody else is committing. I try to love everybody.

Love Dolly. She is stating a more evolved and liberal Christian position, not criticizing the religion.

It's also a point some Politically Correct SJW could learn from. The ones who spend more time judging and hating people for a opinion or a joke or a Halloween costume  than trying to live out compassion and understanding.

Gaga is like Dolly, in trying to avoid being judgmental in general.

FFXSoul91

Yeah, because all Christians are the same :awkney:

You are a complete fool if you don't think Dolly is a Christian. She obviously doesn't think they're all the same.

witchcocktor

this whole '' who am I to judge, I can't pass judgement '' thing that some Christians have is a bit shady. Because you know some of them would just continue with '' God is going to judge you and you are going to hell anyway '' :duck:

But I guess it's a step to the right direction?

LoveandMagic

I love her even more now. Legend! :applause:

MTE. Dolly is from my neck of the woods. She's known for being extremely kind and charitable, and not taking herself so seriously.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived