💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks' Interview with Pitchfork: talks BWET, label, 2nd Album

inuborg

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Media is going to take her comments about Gwen and The National entirely out of context

but her thoughts on appropriation are extremely valid and I'm glad all of this happened in the end tbh

Nah they won't. Im not trying to be shady but noone cares about her outside stanworld so media wont make up things. They do that with bugger stars to attract readers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Azealia Banks, limber and relaxed in blue jeans covered with the faces of dead white men and a neon-yellow tank top emblazoned with the word “WITCH"

:dead: :rip::smh: why they described it like that?

You have to admit. This girl is so smart. She has a crystal clear perspective of the music industry.

Miss Camaraderie :cry: :shrug: I don't think ive listened to that song all the way through

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

Miss Camaraderie :cry: :shrug:I don't think ive listened to that song all the way through

BLASPHEMY :udidnt:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Vernier

She gave Pitchfork an interview, they better give BWET a good score :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Interesting Interview, I totally feel what she said about MC, that was immediately my favorite track from the album and one of her best song ever, slay :legend: 

I'm glad that she mentioned also 'Fantasea II', can't wait for it  :excited:

I love 'Count Contessa'. 

MahoganySnitch

Interesting read! I'll stick with her to see where she takes us with her music. She's amazing. 

inuborg

I swear, that bit I bolded at MC sounds like something Gaga would say about one of her songs, its just so beautiful 

inuborg

She gave Pitchfork an interview, they better give BWET a good score :emma:

I know right :emma:

aaronyoji

im SO glad that she mentioned all that rip off soul **** thats been going on, all that megan trainor one republic ed sheeren bull**** UGH finally someone who gets it. 

MonsterVSAnimal

I love how real she is, she isn't like any other semi-popular artists out there. She has her own insight and it is so refreshing.

She growed up so much during thia whole album process

Just imagine having it ready to be released and a mother****er saying that you can't, Interscope is ****ty like every record label out there

Waiting for the day that Gags found her own place and sign a bunch of cool artists

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived