why is everyone against gaga? :air:

jealously I think :thetea:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Right after.

She jokingly said, "take a picture of it" and when they did, She was like "I wasn't being serious, I actually liked ARTPOP."

Joke or not that's not respectful to ask people to burn another artist's work...

Sometimes I wonder if she's not bipolar...

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Gaga shade on BWET, but I'm honestly not sure this is alluding to Gaga....Azealia's had feuds with a hell of a lot of people.

That's the only part lyrically which is linking to Gaga shade, and even this is very tenuous. 

I know , i was being sarcastic / Trying to be a hunger worthy reach for the stars type fan

gif_216x175_93387a.gif

DrewStevens

She doesn't "hate" Gaga. She bought ARTPOP and she said she loved some songs from it. I think theres a big misconception that AB is a mean and hateful person. She just says whats on her mind and that doesn't sit right with people. That and people take her jokes seriously.

She accused her of stealing her song Red Flame and her mermaid look, tweeted "On a scale of 1-10, how out of ideas is Lady Gaga?" and "Team Katy" after the whole Gaga vs Katy mess. She said this about Gaga on her Galore interview: “She gets on my nerves and wants to steal my voice for sure. She’s too rich to be that lame.â€

It's not a misconception, she is mean and hateful. Yes, she just says whats on her mind, the problem is that she thinks those things. 

inuborg

Joke or not that's not respectful to ask people to burn another artist's work...

Sometimes I wonder if she's not bipolar...

She did not tell anyone to burn the album.

This twitter troll was like "If I burn ARTPOP will you follow me"

She never specially said "I want all my fans to burn ARTPOP muahahahha" 

She accused her of stealing her song Red Flame and her mermaid look, tweeted "On a scale of 1-10, how out of ideas is Lady Gaga?" and "Team Katy" after the whole Gaga vs Katy mess. She said this about Gaga on her Galore interview: “She gets on my nerves and wants to steal my voice for sure. She’s too rich to be that lame.â€

It's not a misconception, she is mean and hateful. Yes, she just says whats on her mind, the problem is that she thinks those things. 

I would go and debunk all of those, but its a waste of time, I know you just don't like Azealia :dead: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

elijahfan

JFK was written before the Gaga feud, just so you guys know 

She's had tons of time to update the lyrics a little if she wanted to though.

I can see it being about Angel Haze... idk. She was pretty pissed about the mermaid and Venus theme though, so it wouldn't be that surprising if it were about Gaga.

monketsharona

This.

I'm quite sad about it because they seemed to fit good and to be friends... I guess Azealia didn't liked the fact Gaga didn't kept her songs for ARTPOP... 

inuborg

I'm telling you guys Azealia doesn't hate Gaga

She bought ARTPOP, multiple copies (after the feud) 

Loved Born This Way, said Shiza is her favorite song

Sang some of Just Dance during a stream,

And wanted to play some of her music during another stream, but she didn't have right iPad 

tumblr_miejq4Wpzj1qd3ugto4_500.png

I know , i was being sarcastic / Trying to be a hunger worthy reach for the stars type fan

gif_216x175_93387a.gif

I just noticed your new avatar, boo.

LIDL Monsters.

ARGPOP

Lukas ha impact.

gif_216x175_93387a.gif

On Topic, I don't really like JFK, so it doesn't bother me so much who it's about.

I think she originally wrote this about Lily or Angel, but after her feud with Gaga she might have changed a few lines to include her :spin:

Jenniferella

This.

I'm quite sad about it because they seemed to fit good and to be friends... I guess Azealia didn't liked the fact Gaga didn't kept her songs for ARTPOP... 

Lol the truth is that Gaga wants no woman to outshine her

I'm telling you guys Azealia doesn't hate Gaga

She bought ARTPOP, multiple copies (after the feud) 

Loved Born This Way, said Shiza is her favorite song

Sang some of Just Dance during a stream,

And wanted to play some of her music during another stream, but she didn't have right iPad 

na she jus mean n stuff cos she say bad thengs on twatter sech a wh0re tbh lolz

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

inuborg

She's had tons of time to update the lyrics a little if she wanted to though.

I can see it being about Angel Haze... idk. She was pretty pissed about the mermaid and Venus theme though, so it wouldn't be that surprising if it were about Gaga.

We had those exact lyrics for the chorus months beforehand

Archived