Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades a mysterious pop star in JFK

monketsharona

Featured Posts

David Butler

NOT cow comments tho. BWET remains better than anything Gaga's gonna put out anytime soon, keep hating yall

Oh you again, LMFAO. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. BWET is complete and utter garbage. Gaga's next album will better than anything that cow's ever gonna put out in the future. It blow everything out of the water. Keep hating. Y'all are her motivation. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you again, LMFAO. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. BWET is complete and utter garbage. Gaga's next album will better than anything that cow's ever gonna put out in the future. It blow everything out of the water. Keep hating. Y'all are her motivation. 

you sound pressed.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

inuborg

Oh you again, LMFAO. BWET is complete and utter garbage. Gaga's next album will better than anything that cow's ever gonna put out in the future. It blow everything out of the water. Keep hating. Y'all are her motivation. 

I know people will have their opinions, but come on now....sis

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

oMFG shes SO PRESSED!!

look who it is, lurking in the AB threads :emma: 

you legit need a life, i'm not even being funny, you're so obsessed with someone you claim to hate. 

Also if you bothered to read any one of the posts in here, you'd realise that pretty AB herself verified that it's not about Gaga.

Stefani328

if it IS about gaga which I doubt since I think it was written before the feud (not sure tho), it is true, Azealia had that wole mermaid thing before gaga. 

I really don't care about this feud.  However can I ask do you even like Gaga?

inuborg

you legit need a life, i'm not even being funny, you're so obsessed with someone you claim to hate. 

Also if you bothered to read any one of the posts in here, you'd realise that pretty AB herself verified that it's not about Gaga.

Seriously. I just can't. 

SissyFromSpace

if you knew me then you'd know i dont even hate her

wtf would i hATE sum1 i dont know...?

the logic

hw_divas_cast_countess_vaughn.jpg?w=420

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

if you knew me then you'd know i dont even hate her

wtf would i hATE sum1 i dont know...?

the logic

hw_divas_cast_countess_vaughn.jpg?w=420

I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU 

SissyFromSpace

omg...i cant take this harassment! -_-

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Ladey Gagz

How does she gets into so many feuds? :air: I didn't know it was possible :air:

I really don't like her as a person, but I gotta admit she's pretty brave or she does a good job at not caring, something that I'm jealous of :rip:

inuborg

omg Jake no :dead: 

inuborg

I can discuss things with people i disagree with, but i don't even think he's serious he just wants to annoy people, how do i add someone to my block list??????

Go to manage ignore prefs when you click your name at the top

But its hardly effective tbh

Archived