Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Jessie J announces UK theater tour

enigma princess

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After what she said about UK, I'm not surprised that she doesn't even sold out with theatres. 

this tho

she almost told her UK fans to **** off

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FameHungry

this tho

she almost told her UK fans to **** off

Wait, what?  :duck: When was this?

I know she wanted to make it big in the US but what did she say about the UK?

Wait, what?  :duck: When was this?

I know she wanted to make it big in the US but what did she say about the UK?

Jessie J: You Don't Appreciate Me, I'm Moving To US

"In America they see me as a singer whereas here I feel that people don't appreciate my voice. I've dedicated my life to singing and I want it to be taken seriously.

"Here it seems that all people want to know is what I've had for breakfast and who I'm sleeping with."

But the 26-year-old star also admitted that she doesn't always help herself in that regard.

"Sometimes I don't know when to stop. Sometimes I should just say nothing, but I can't help myself and make some big statement when saying nothing would be much more appropriate."

Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/jessie-j/news/jessie-j-im-not-appreciated-in-uk#V7O1pRU8bgXovBjm.99

imagine if gaga said something like about the USA

THE MESS

Her british fans were probably like "ok **** off and never comeback cause we obviously don't make you happy you ungreatful b---h"

4lssgy.jpg

like who the **** would say that?

this along with her bis-xual/heteros-xual comments killed and buried her career

Jessie J: You Don't Appreciate Me, I'm Moving To US

"In America they see me as a singer whereas here I feel that people don't appreciate my voice. I've dedicated my life to singing and I want it to be taken seriously.

"Here it seems that all people want to know is what I've had for breakfast and who I'm sleeping with."

But the 26-year-old star also admitted that she doesn't always help herself in that regard.

"Sometimes I don't know when to stop. Sometimes I should just say nothing, but I can't help myself and make some big statement when saying nothing would be much more appropriate."

Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/jessie-j/news/jessie-j-im-not-appreciated-in-uk#V7O1pRU8bgXovBjm.99

imagine if gaga said something like about the USA

THE MESS

Her british fans were probably like "ok **** off and never comeback cause we obviously don't make you happy you ungreatful b---h"

4lssgy.jpg

like who the **** would say that?

this along with her bis-xual/heteros-xual comments killed and buried her career

Thats it? 

The way people have been going on about this I thought she literally had said **** off to the UK.  In the UK her art takes a back seat to her status as a famous person, as opposed to America where she is less known so her music is able to speak for itself. In America no one cares who she is sleeping with, but in the UK thats all they care about. Jessie J is just being candid about the way the public's perception of her effects the success of her work. If fans are pissed about that quote then they are immature, delusional, and are just buying whatever is being stuffed down their throats by British tabloids. 

Thats it? 

The way people have been going on about this I thought she literally had said **** off to the UK.  In the UK her art takes a back seat to her status as a famous person, as opposed to America where she is less known so her music is able to speak for itself. In America no one cares who she is sleeping with, but in the UK thats all they care about. Jessie J is just being candid about the way the public's perception of her effects the success of her work. If fans are pissed about that quote then they are immature, delusional, and are just buying whatever is being stuffed down their throats by British tabloids. 

How would you feel if gaga said she felt more appreciated in let's say Japan/Germany/UK than in the USA, that her fans take her more seriously there and that she is so leaving the USA to stay and live with her TRUE fans?

4lssgy.jpg

I'm not a jessie J fan btw

and if gaga said something like that I would be like..........

1136770_o.gif

Finally going back where they really loved her instead of this "uk doesn't appreciate me even tho I'm floppin in the US and the UK is where most of my success happened" shit :madge:

How would you feel if gaga said she felt more appreciated in let's say Japan/Germany/UK than in the USA, that her fans take her more seriously there and that she is so leaving the USA to stay and live with her TRUE fans?

4lssgy.jpg

I'm not a jessie J fan btw

I would not mind if Gaga decided to leave America and spend time in a country that she feels is more receptive to her work. Why would I care? I would still be able to enjoy her music, and she would be happier spending time in a place that appreciates her craft. The British press is particularly cruel, and when you mix that with Jessie J's candid nature…you get bull**** stories like this that become fodder for irrational tweens on pop forums. 

I'm not a fan of Jessie J's music, I just don't like the fact that she is treated like the ugly, dykey, evil step-sister of pop music. She clearly is a talented vocalist and she is struggling to have that talent be what people talk about.

They aren't even theatres, they are O2 Academy's. How on earth she's gone from playing arenas to O2 Academy's in just a year is beyond me.

I would not mind if Gaga decided to leave America and spend time in a country that she feels is more receptive to her work. Why would I care? I would still be able to enjoy her music, and she would be happier spending time in a place that appreciates her craft. The British press is particularly cruel, and when you mix that with Jessie J's candid nature…you get bull**** stories like this that become fodder for irrational tweens on pop forums. 

I'm not a fan of Jessie J's music, I just don't like the fact that she is treated like the ugly, dykey, evil step-sister of pop music. She clearly is a talented vocalist and she is struggling to have that talent be what people talk about.

yes the UK press is cruel, but that is not the fans' fault

gaga can leave wherever she wants, of course she would feel better in certain places but saying things like  "I leave this country because my (insert nationality) fans are better fans than you is unnecessarry"

aWVCrm2.jpg

yes the UK press is cruel, but that is not the fans' fault

gaga can leave wherever she wants, of course she would feel better in certain places but saying things like  "I leave this country because my (insert nationality) fans are better fans than you is unnecessarry"

aWVCrm2.jpg

In the quote you gave Jessie J is talking about the difference between the American public's perception of her as opposed to the British public's perception of her. In America she is a singer, in the UK she is a celebrity. She is not talking about her fans, she was not disparaging her British fans, that statement was not about her fans at all.

Either you are choosing to mischaracterize what she said, you don't understand what she said, or are just being lazy and repeating hyperbolic headlines that the British tabloids make up to sell stories. 

In the quote you gave Jessie J is talking about the difference between the American public's perception of her as opposed to the British public's perception of her. In America she is a singer, in the UK she is a celebrity. She is not talking about her fans, she was not disparaging her British fans, that statement was not about her fans at all.

Either you are choosing to mischaracterize what she said, you don't understand what she said, or are just being lazy and repeating hyperbolic headlines that the British tabloids make up to sell stories. 

DlU12We.jpg

DlU12We.jpg

The fact that you posted a sarcastic gif as a response to me rather then explain why you think I'm wrong is a perfect example of the immature stan culture that drama queens like you are perpetuating when you pretend  that Jessie J told her fans to **** off. Don't be just another hater dude, there are plenty already. 

The fact that you posted a sarcastic gif as a response to me rather then explain why you think I'm wrong is a perfect example of the immature stan culture that drama queens like you are perpetuating when you pretend  that Jessie J told her fans to **** off. Don't be just another hater dude, there are plenty already. 

didn't read

iRFru1IVH19hV.gif

it's pretty obvious that we are going no where so let's move on, I've already explained what I and lots of people think

ps: you are literally the person whose opinion is literally the oppositive of what everyone knows

didn't read

iRFru1IVH19hV.gif

it's pretty obvious that we are going no where so let's move on, I've already explained what I and lots of people think

ps: you are literally the person whose opinion is literally the oppositive of what everyone knows

This is a great example of why the adult section of Gagadaily is sorely missed. 

There should be a space where users who are interested in having a mature conversation can speak without having to deal with  immature tweens who are only interested in posting gifs and gossiping. 

But I guess that is off topic. Feel free to continue spreading lies about artists like Jessie J if that is fun for you.

Archived