💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga looks healthy?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Gaga is looking very great and healthy lately, she shouldn't change a thing. Gaga has a true beauty!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

Oh the weight topic again? :coffee:

I thought had this discussion earlier this year.

And last year.

And in 2012.

Some of you homos-xuals need to stop acting like she's your barbie doll.

No time for this assumption and homophobia next

heavyMetalGAGA

More importantly, do you think Gaga feels healthy? And I think she does, which is great. She deserves loads & loads of health for all that she has done for the world. 

No time for this assumption and homophobia next

It's not an assumption, it's an observation. The only people who keep bringing this up are her gay fans. It happens to be a coincidence, but it's not a lie lol.  I'm sorry the truth hurts you.

Thanks for the quote and your time. ;)

drinkmytears

It's not an assumption, it's an observation. The only people who keep bringing this up are her gay fans. It happens to be a coincidence, but it's not a lie lol. I'm sorry the truth hurts you.

Thanks for the quote and your time. ;)

I don't recall ever disclosing my s-xuality to you. I was genuinely worried about her health not her image.

I don't think she looks great. She'll always be my queen, but, no, I don't think she looks healthy. She's been looking like crap a lot lately but I don't care because she's talented and sings her ass off.

To clarify:

Obese = unhealthy    too skinny =/= unhealthy    

eating disorder =/= healthy (which is what Gaga was dealing with when she was her thinnest...and sadly what people like you want her to go back to. You want her to go back to being unhealthy!)

In reality, it doesn't matter what you "think" and it really doesn't matter what you find s-xy. (It's not like you are going to sleep with Gaga) :hehe:

Gaga needs to only please herself and stay healthy. She is extremely active 4 to 5 days a week, with two hours of constant aerobic type activity. On her off days, she is traveling and planning for her next promo and tour that comes right after this one. There is absolutely nothing about this non-stop routine that says lazy! :smh:

If you need an artist to be super skinny to appreciate their music, that's on YOU, not Gaga. 

You could always go stan for Ariana or Taylor, they are certainly thin enough. BTW, it's interesting how you don't hear that Taylor is getting too skinny or needs to gain some weight on this site, isn't it.? Both of them look thinner than they have ever been. (and it isn't like they were even close to being overweight before) Does this mean they are unhealthy? Are they lazy because they aren't where they were weight wise a couple of years ago? How do we know if they are "healthy and fit"? Are they getting enough calories and the right food? Are they over exercising? Is their heart healthy? Are their muscles, tissues and organs getting all the nutrition they need?

I'm going to need to know all these things, before I can appreciate their talent and music. :haha:

I am not sure why obesity, which is the extreme form of being fat, can be considered unhealthy, whereas emaciation, which is on the other side of the scale, does not qualify as unhealthy?

I do not want her to go back to the thinnest shape, just something thinner than the current. (I do not think she is unhealthily fat - fyi) And that does not require her eating unhealthily - she can do some more exercise.

LOL if my opinion does not matter, neither does yours. As an entertainer, you ought to please your audience too? I agree with you that she needs to stay healthy. Everyone needs that.

If having 2 hours per day doing aerobics 4-5 days a week is not showing any effects after so long, maybe there is something that she is not having in her, or doing right? Travelling and planning promo and tour does not require physical activity LOL. We can say her mind is being active, which has nothing to do with staying physically fit. I emphasise - PHYSICALLY.

I have never said nor insinuated that I want my artist to be super skinny, and physical health is not the main criterion I choose my artist LOL I do not know how you've reached that conclusion from my post. (Staying physically healthy is a good thing)

LOL I personally think Taylor is way too thin and needs to gain some weight - you heard it first from me, ha! I do not know whether she is healthy or not, nor do I care, ha! Your requirements to appreciate talent and music of others are interesting. :)

Whispering

I am not sure why obesity, which is the extreme form of being fat, can be considered unhealthy, whereas emaciation, which is on the other side of the scale, does not qualify as unhealthy?

I do not want her to go back to the thinnest shape, just something thinner than the current. (I do not think she is unhealthily fat - fyi) And that does not require her eating unhealthily - she can do some more exercise.

LOL if my opinion does not matter, neither does yours. As an entertainer, you ought to please your audience too? I agree with you that she needs to stay healthy. Everyone needs that.

If having 2 hours per day doing aerobics 4-5 days a week is not showing any effects after so long, maybe there is something that she is not having in her, or doing right? Travelling and planning promo and tour does not require physical activity LOL. We can say her mind is being active, which has nothing to do with staying physically fit. I emphasise - PHYSICALLY.

I have never said nor insinuated that I want my artist to be super skinny, and physical health is not the main criterion I choose my artist LOL I do not know how you've reached that conclusion from my post. (Staying physically healthy is a good thing)

LOL I personally think Taylor is way too thin and needs to gain some weight - you heard it first from me, ha! I do not know whether she is healthy or not, nor do I care, ha! Your requirements to appreciate talent and music of others are interesting. :)

Going back to edit that part in my original comment, it was supposed to read: too skinny =/= healthy.

What audience is Gaga not pleasing? A few people here who want to see her at a place her body doesn't want to be at? Ones like you that want her to go back to her days when she has admitted she was struggling with a eating disorder?!  A few people here who want Gaga to be their Barbie doll pop girl, and have completely unrealistic expectations? Too bad for them...they can always go find someone that meets their ridiculous standards of beauty and health. It's not like there aren't plenty of pop girls out there starving themselves and doing d--gs to stay ultra thin. Take your pick! There are dozens to choose from!

Gaga IS FIT from being on the stage several times a week. Have you seen her legs in that latest shorts outfit? They are toned and muscular. Sorry that she hasn't had time to work out with weights for her arms, but maybe she has better things to do than worry about a handful of young boys on a website with unrealistic ideas of what is beautiful or not in a woman. :smh:

BTW, the traveling and planning comment was in response to your accusation that Gaga was "lazy" and had nothing to do with physical activity. You called her lazy, like she is sitting around and sleeping all day and my point was that she is anything BUT lazy!

You do understand that the last paragraph in my original comment with the listed "requirements" was completely sarcastic and showing how silly it was to have certain standards of "health" required for an artist, don't you?

Going back to edit that part in my original comment, it was supposed to read: too skinny =/= healthy.

What audience is Gaga not pleasing? A few people here who want to see her at a place her body doesn't want to be at? Ones like you that want her to go back to her days when she has admitted she was struggling with a eating disorder?!  A few people here who want Gaga to be their Barbie doll pop girl, and have completely unrealistic expectations? Too bad for them...they can always go find someone that meets their ridiculous standards of beauty and health. It's not like there aren't plenty of pop girls out there starving themselves and doing d--gs to stay ultra thin. Take your pick! There are dozens to choose from!

Gaga IS FIT from being on the stage several times a week. Have you seen her legs in that latest shorts outfit? They are toned and muscular. Sorry that she hasn't had time to work out with weights for her arms, but maybe she has better things to do than worry about a handful of young boys on a website with unrealistic ideas of what is beautiful or not in a woman. :smh:

BTW, the traveling and planning comment was in response to your accusation that Gaga was "lazy" and had nothing to do with physical activity. You called her lazy, like she is sitting around and sleeping all day and my point was that she is anything BUT lazy!

You do understand that the last paragraph in my original comment with the listed "requirements" was completely sarcastic and showing how silly it was to have certain standards of "health" required for an artist, don't you?

LOL again, I did not say nor imply I want her to go back to the days when she is struggling with eating disorder. Like I've said, I support her eating healthily and doing more fitness exercise. I have no idea how suggesting her to add a little more time a day in exercising (Is this too impractical?) is controlling her like a Barbie doll, and I don't play Barbie dolls. I am not sure why staying physically fit and slim is an end that only has starvation and d--gs as the two means to it?

Well you said she only needs to please herself, so I just thought to remind you that she also needs to please her audience too :). I am not saying she is unhealthy nor is she unfit, I am just saying she can be physically fitter, especially since she is championed as the body revolutionist? Isn't body image the crux of it?

I agree that in general everyone has better things to do. Everyone can do better especially when dealing with people who has a contrary opinion to ours. Don't you think it is a little unrealistic (perhaps unfair even?) to generalise people who thinks she can do (a little?) better with her body image as "a handful of young boys on a website with unrealistic ideas of what is beautiful or not in a woman"?

Sorry if I was unclear when I used lazy. I thought the context was quite clear that we were talking about health and body weight, that lazy would be related to her determination to conduct physical activity and not her work? But that's all right. LOL of course I knew you were being sarcastic. I hope you understood that "interesting" was an euphemism too. :)

CrownClown

LOL again, I did not say nor imply I want her to go back to the days when she is struggling with eating disorder. Like I've said, I support her eating healthily and doing more fitness exercise. I have no idea how suggesting her to add a little more time a day in exercising (Is this too impractical?) is controlling her like a Barbie doll, and I don't play Barbie dolls. I am not sure why staying physically fit and slim is an end that only has starvation and d--gs as the two means to it?

Well you said she only needs to please herself, so I just thought to remind you that she also needs to please her audience too :). I am not saying she is unhealthy nor is she unfit, I am just saying she can be physically fitter, especially since she is championed as the body revolutionist? Isn't body image the crux of it?

I agree that in general everyone has better things to do. Everyone can do better especially when dealing with people who has a contrary opinion to ours. Don't you think it is a little unrealistic (perhaps unfair even?) to generalise people who thinks she can do (a little?) better with her body image as "a handful of young boys on a website with unrealistic ideas of what is beautiful or not in a woman"?

Sorry if I was unclear when I used lazy. I thought the context was quite clear that we were talking about health and body weight, that lazy would be related to her determination to conduct physical activity and not her work? But that's all right. LOL of course I knew you were being sarcastic. I hope you understood that "interesting" was an euphemism too. :)

LOVED your posts in this thread

She doesn't look unhealthy. Why do you even care, go back to counting your calories and leave hers for herself.

Katie14

What you eat is more important than how much you eat. You gave a large plain bagel as an example but eating food like that would cause almost anyone to gain weight

I know this and that is one of the reasons why I have pretty much cut out refined grains and other processed foods from my diet. But my point is, it is harder for a short person to get thin and then maintain thinness than it is for a taller person. Taller people can get away with eating more unhealthy foods because it doesn’t impact them as much.  This is simply because shorter people burn less calories than taller people. Some people just eat to live and don’t take much pleasure out of eating. These people just eat the bare minimum just to sustain themselves. But most people enjoy eating. It really is like an entertainment source. Shorter people don’t have bodies that allow them to be “entertained†as much as someone who is taller. This is why I think its unfair. Does that make sense?

Archived