💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga and Beyoncé ever perform Telephone together?

David Butler

Featured Posts

David Butler

Nope

I bet they have a secret agreement to not ever perform that collab together tbh

You know, I wouldn't doubt one bit if there's bad blood between them. They haven't really talked about each other in public in a long time. Who knows, though. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Butler

Telephone is an epic song so yes maybe one day ! Hopefully Beyoncé and Lady Gaga will performe it together one day. I mean their careers are far from being over and Telephone is timeless... 

You're absolutely right. Telephone is certainly an epic song and timeless. Gaga's career is just getting started. 

No. Beyonce is a snob and Gaga hasn't maintained her status well enough for Bey to acknowledge that she ever even associated with her.

David Butler

At my meet & greet she was asked that question and said that her and Beyoncé have always been too busy to ever perform it together

Really? I'm starting to wonder if there's bad blood between them. Maybe... they're not friends anymore.

willmcclure72

No, Gaga's too busy slaying on her Ms. Kinney World Tour and with her ARTPOP: Platinum edition coming up I just don't see it happening. She's not as desperate as she was 4 years ago.

:giveup:

David Butler

No. Beyonce is a snob and Gaga hasn't maintained her status well enough for Bey to acknowledge that she ever even associated with her.

Oh please, stop. You sound like a deluded Bey stan. Gaga has certainly maintained her status "well enough for Bey to acknowledge that she ever even been associated with her"... I think Gaga is embarrassed that she made Telephone and that awful Video Phone song with her. Gaga is probably ashamed and embarrassed to have ever been associated with Bey. 

Jesse Pinkman

I think this is what it boils down to. Bey hopped on the Gaga train while it was hot. She used her for a couple hits and moved on. That's just how she rolls.

It's science, bitch

MikeGoneGaga

sleigh

Sleighbells?

I would imagine if they were to ever perform it, it would be reimagined not to just be straight out of the album but to make it into something really special.

Oh please, stop. You sound like a deluded Bey stan. Gaga has certainly maintained her status "well enough for Bey to acknowledge that she ever even been associated with her"... I think Gaga is embarrassed that she made Telephone and that awful Video Phone song with her. Gaga is probably ashamed and embarrassed to have ever been associated with Bey. 

Calling Beyonce a snob made me sound like a deluded Bey stan? English must not be your native language.

David Butler

Calling Beyonce a snob made me sound like a deluded Bey stan? English must not be your native language.

Hey, don't try be a wise ass with me. I'm an American, So English is my native language, smart ass. 

ProdigyARTPOP

Gaga sent her a gift this year for her birthday and tweeted about her, and Beyoncé sent her a letter and posted a banner for Gaga on her birthday, they don't have any bad blood, their both just really busy is all

Archived