💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jay Z wants to give Cara Delevingne a record deal

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Cara-delevigne-parliando-de-tendencias-1

''What's more, he and Pharrell have been in close conversation about their plans for her - they've worked together in the past and it's needless to say there's no one more suited than these two to launch Cara's music career.

''As far as Jay is concerned there isn't another woman around who could achieve the type of multifaceted stardom he believes Cara is set for. She has the same relentlessness and cool attitude as the likes of Rihanna or Beyoncé, plus the added appeal of being a genuine international supermodel.

"He's convinced she can make a huge mark on the music industry over the next five years.''

X

yas Queen is finally starting music :legend:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could either be incredible or incredibly awful

She's talented (she can sing well), beautiful and is big on social media, why would it go wrong?

SISTERV

eh.....another factory produced artist we are supposed to believe will be genuine.

if she didn't go for music first, I don't see her being someone worth paying attention to tbh.

Just because she is a model doesn't mean she would make great music. 

And can we not forget he said 5 years. Is that how it is now? Only 5 year careers? 

What happened to icons and legends that last for decades????

I didn't know she's a artist

She's only model but she recently expanded to acting and now wants to do music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb5RyaUx0wM

eh.....another factory produced artist we are supposed to believe will be genuine.

if she didn't go for music first, I don't see her being someone worth paying attention to tbh.

Just because she is a model doesn't mean she would make great music. 

And can we not forget he said 5 years. Is that how it is now? Only 5 year careers? 

What happened to icons and legends that last for decades????

he mean't it as in she could turn into a big pop star within the next five years, not last five years :awkney:

Martijn

She's talented (she can sing well), beautiful and is big on social media, why would it go wrong?

Because people will probably still see her as the singing model... 

Pure Adrenaline

This could either be incredible or incredibly awful

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

Wow those are some big people to be believing in you :omg: Good on Cara :party: If this does go ahead then I hope she actually does well, instead of the unfortunate failed attempts that many celebrities have when crossing over into music :noparty:

Because people will probably still see her as the singing model... 

well laods of actresses start doing music (mostly thinking about the Nick/Disney girls) and it doesn't really go badly usually, I don't see how being a model would affect her especially since she has a good voice. 

Martijn

well laods of actresses start doing music (mostly thinking about the Nick/Disney girls) and it doesn't really go badly usually, I don't see how being a model would affect her especially since she has a good voice. 

I dunno, it seems a bit too forced to me... 

this is ridiculous. 

Last time Jay-Z said that it was about Rita Ora...

I love ha but...  

Archived