Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was "pre-BTW Gaga" a product that we all fell in love with?

Neptune

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

I like Gaga's hands on approach, almost every song and visual pre Born This Way looks stale and boring to me

Lady%2BGaga%2BCyndi%2BLauper%2Bpearls%2B

you need to look at more then

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SMILE2NE1

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Paparazzi and Dance in the Dark as POP songs are really better than anything on ARTPOP.

it's like having a restaurant and she should know something about this

the restaurant had its amiazing chef with brilliant ideas, and a lot of great staff that catched those ideas and they served food out of this world

and they got so many clients because of how good they were

and then suddenly the chef would be like "I'm firing half of the staff, and I'm starting to cook by myself just like a regular staff member only with a little help, because either way I'm not feeling like it's really my cooking"

> will the chef have enough time to manage the rest of the people who stayed ?

> will he have enough time to be innovative in his job ?

> will they all have enough time to serve all of the loyal clients they've got even if there's only half of the people who made clients to fall in love with their cooking back then ?

answers to those questions are obvious... I don't even know what Gaga was/is thinking...

how has getting help with managing your ideas become "being controlled" ?

if you don't do something only with your own hands, it doesn't mean it's stopped being your idea

That's a smart way to put it.

heavyMetalGAGA

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Paparazzi and Dance in the Dark as POP songs are really better than anything on ARTPOP.

That's your opinion, though. A lot of other fans really enjoyed the honesty and rawness of Dope and DWUW. I personally believe these were WAY better songs than anything released from TF/M. ARTPOP had some really amazing highs that should not be overlooked just because some mismanagement issues.

I find myself asking the same. Especially when L Gibson  left... You can see the apparent decline. But I think its to early to know and time will tell.

Wet Fire

It's true, but only to some extend. Gaga always had a vision of her own artistry. She knew what she was and what she could and wanted to become. If she was a total product, she would have not been singing about the dark side of fame in an album following an album about her obsession with fame. She would've just been singing the same love songs then. Just saying.

Lady Gaga pre BTW was not a product.

However she used to work with more professionals hence why the execution of her ideas was more polished, better etc.

As simple as that :nick:

ChicaSkas

I wouldn't call it a product... I would call it one of her personas that was very approachable and awesome and kickass that I fell in love with... as a fan, I guess... I loved the "littlegirl" era of the Fame too, it's almost as if with every album, she changed her personality to blend with it...

I miss the Fame era gaga because I know it will never be that way in her career again, but I am excited to see what she does in the future. She will be every bit as iconic as Cher, John Lennon, and Elvis Presley, to people of our Millenial generation and beyond.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived