Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let Gaga Talk.

Tropico

Featured Posts

Whispering

did you forget album of the millenium? did you forget better than bad romance? did you forget a phoenix rising from the ashes? did you forget "revolutionary EDM"? did you forget her team saying it was thriller level of excellence? 

its my fault gaga fell short? okay. :roll:

She shouldnt hype things to paramount levels if she doesn't want people to be dissapointed that they don't reach expectations that she set for herself. I know i'm not the only one, so neglecting a fanboard isn't really the easiest solution. 

I do but i don't see why it seems like she hypes her projects so much compared to other artists and she falls short. All im saying is that if she promises, she should deliver. 

She can do whatever she wants to do and say whatever she wants to say. Gaga is an artist, so she gets caught up in her work and the process of creating new art. How you then react is your choice.

It's up to YOU, as a fan who has followed her for years, to understand this and apply past behavior to future occurrences.

Stop acting like you are a child or you can't control your emotions and reactions. Grow up and take responsibility for how you react to things! That part is ALL on YOU!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

skip the gaga section of GAGAdaily? yeah, that's real smart thinking there. :usrs:

You mean to tell me that you see nothing wrong with the fact that a fan can't even trust what the artist has to say because they always fall short and change their mind (due to one reason or another)? Trusting and having faith in an artist is not a flaw, but overhyping and not delivering is the problem.

like a parent saying they'd come home with a puppy and they come home with a pack of skittles, the parent would be at fault. 

I never said that I wanted another Bad Romance, but that's what she proposed. 

And obviously she wasn't "proud of the sh*t she created" if she second guessed herself and gave up on an album after 2 videos. :roll:

Don't click on threads that say "Gaga talks about her new album". How hard is that?

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. (don't know about this other person) I've followed several artist over the years and it is always the same. What they start out saying about the album, more than likely, will change before they put it out. I've heard artists say they were going to put out "honest, organic, raw" music and it end up being just the opposite. I've seen multiple collaborations fall through and writing sessions that everyone was excited about disappear without a song. I've seen the schedule get pushed back to where they are waiting a year or more just to release an album. (after the typical two year wait) I've seen entire albums scrapped and the artist basically starting over.

Most artists AREN'T business people. They are creative, passionate, extremely emotional and reactive people. Unless you happen to be someone like Taylor Swift, who has her own Indie label, you answer to a huge corporation. What you do and the timetable you or on is controlled and dependent on what they want. This is the situation Gaga has always been in and will be for the next 3 to 5 years.

Grow up! This isn't a parent-child relationship and you aren't 8 years old. You should be old enough and mature enough to understand the realities of the world and to be able to handle your personal emotions and expectations over some Pop artist that you will never even know in real life.

Gaga was proud of ARTPOP and still is. She had to stop putting out videos and releasing singles due to the fact that the album fell out of the BB200. That's how record labels operate. She doesn't call the shots on most decisions of that nature. Gaga stopping the singles has everything to do with a business decision she had to go along with and nothing to do with her being proud of the album or not.

Gianni Versace

Don't click on threads that say "Gaga talks about her new album". How hard is that?

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. (don't know about this other person) I've followed several artist over the years and it is always the same. What they start out saying about the album, more than likely, will change before they put it out. I've heard artists say they were going to put out "honest, organic, raw" music and it end up being just the opposite. I've seen multiple collaborations fall through and writing sessions that everyone was excited about disappear without a song. I've seen the schedule get pushed back to where they are waiting a year or more just to release an album. (after the typical two year wait) I've seen entire albums scrapped and the artist basically starting over.

Most artists AREN'T business people. They are creative, passionate, extremely emotional and reactive people. Unless you happen to be someone like Taylor Swift, who has her own Indie label, you answer to a huge corporation. What you do and the timetable you or on is controlled and dependent on what they want. This is the situation Gaga has always been in and will be for the next 3 to 5 years.

Grow up! This isn't a parent-child relationship and you aren't 8 years old. You should be old enough and mature enough to understand the realities of the world and to be able to handle your personal emotions and expectations over some Pop artist that you will never even know in real life.

Gaga was proud of ARTPOP and still is. She had to stop putting out videos and releasing singles due to the fact that the album fell out of the BB200. That's how record labels operate. She doesn't call the shots on most decisions of that nature. Gaga stopping the singles has everything to do with a business decision she had to go along with and nothing to do with her being proud of the album or not.

whatever, you are obviously delusional if you think that Gaga running her mouth about things and changing her mind or not meeting expectations is not wrong. 

I'm done discussing this with you, my opinion is my opinion and no stranger on the internet from halfway across the globe is going to change that by telling me to "grow up". This is all subjective anyways so that's that.

Whispering

whatever, you are obviously delusional if you think that Gaga running her mouth about things and changing her mind or not meeting expectations is not wrong. 

I'm done discussing this with you, my opinion is my opinion and no stranger on the internet from halfway across the globe is going to change that by telling me to "grow up". This is all subjective anyways so that's that.

The delusional are the immature and hysterical fans who can't handle an artist talking about their work.

If you can't handle it, don't click on the threads. Those who make bad choices and then blame everyone else but themselves are the definition of delusional.

Gianni Versace

The delusional are the immature and hysterical fans who can't handle an artist talking about their work.

If you can't handle it, don't click on the threads. Those who make bad choices and then blame everyone else but themselves are the definition of delusional.

Yet you still stan for Gaga, the irony. :lmao:

MikeGoneGaga

If i am proud of the **** i created i can call it the **** of the millenium if i want it and if i feel it so i don't see a problem

I love ARTPOP and for me is better than Bad Romance, i dont want another Bad Romance, what exactly is another BAD ROMANCE for you ?, chart slayage? or what are you imagining? the same instrumental with another lyric? i will never understand what the **** wants people when they say Bad Romance 2.0

Also, on a formula level Judas and Bad Romance are oddly similar. I also agree that ARTPOP is more than bad romance, but that's because it's newer and therefore fresher. 

Computer

I understand why some want her to be quiet simply because it gets us hyped for things that might never come to fruition.

But no, the talking is great. It's so wonderful to know how excited Gaga is for everything she's working on. And even if something that Gaga mentions doesn't happen, I don't think she's deliberately trying to disappoint us. Sure it's disappointing but when something doesn't happen it at least gives us a better idea of her intentions. So we know what she wanted and we can actually understand that she might be disappointed as well, and maybe we can sympathize with her.

I see both sides but at the end of the day I really appreciate that stream of info from her and although I can't take it as promises I can appreciate it as more a reading on her intentions, her direction, and what she is hoping for and that's great to have.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Whispering

Yet you still stan for Gaga, the irony. :lmao:

I sure do! Because she is an artist who puts her music and art first, and she has an incredible amount of talent!

You've been here less than a month, troll. I'm sure you were banned before and have come back to try to troll again. Don't worry, you won't be here that long this time...you're exposing yourself.

Gianni Versace

I sure do! Because she is an artist who puts her music and art first, and she has an incredible amount of talent!

You've been here less than a month troll. I'm sure you were banned before and have come back to troll again. Don't worry, you won't be here that long this time...you're exposing yourself.

I'm not a troll, I have already stated my opinion on this thread topic. I really have no idea why you are still quoting me, you aren't changing my opinion. :deadbanana:

Whispering

I'm not a troll, I have already stated my opinion on this thread topic. I really have no idea why you are still quoting me, you aren't changing my opinion. :deadbanana:

Because you keep quoting me, while saying you are "done discussing this". You've said it twice now, but you keep quoting my comment. Typical troll.

giskardsb

the way it works around here is

1. Gaga mentions something

2. Fans take it as gospel and hype the hell out of it

3. For whatever reason what Gaga mentioned doesn't come to fruition or is changed.  Artists are allowed to change their minds.

4. Fans meltdown and scream Betrayal

a bit of maturity and understanding on the fan side would alleviate all the meltdowns, but fans seem to enjoy that kind of thing because they repeat the cycle every time.

djBuffoon

There are some weird fans out there, they got more excited about a 'fake 'tea' snippet' than ARTPOP, a whole new album, there always gonna be negative/b---hy people out there, their happiness consist of complaining & hate everything & hype themselves with rumors/bull****

Archived