💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let Gaga Talk.

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

I was reading through that thread about the new album being in the works and I'm shocked. So many people just want Gaga to be quiet.

In a world where Gaga did what some of you wanted: She wouldn't talk about her upcoming projects at all. Not even a bit. She'd simply mention videos/singles/albums a day before or something. No tweets about it whatsoever. Just a simple "New video coming out soon." And then she goes on another blackout (which also everyone hates). No further discussion. Backstage when people ask about genres/up coming albums she'd simply reply "I don't know".

Imagine how boring it'd be if Gaga just released her stuff then left it at that. Don't we come on here to talk about Gaga and what she says?

And Gaga's music is like her baby. If you were having a baby, would you not be excited and intentionally or unintentionally bring up the baby quite often? She's only human and is excited to talk about her creations. Also, if she didn't feel motivated to talk about her work with fans, the bong between monsters and Gaga could be pretty s--t.

All I'm saying: Let Gaga Talk.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

How about no? tumblr_inline_nepi6xGYhA1qb4idi.gif

When she talks she ends up changing her mind and not meeting expectations that were set by herself

Tropico

How about no? tumblr_inline_nepi6xGYhA1qb4idi.gif

When she talks she ends up changing her mind and not meeting expectations that were set by herself

So Gaga shouldn't bounce ideas around with her once believed to be caring fans? :)

RainingOnMe

I agree with you. So many "fans" saying they went backstage and that Gaga played them songs, told them info and plans... and it needs to stop. It's ridiculous as they just want attention and of course people will believe them with 0 proof the person was even backstage. :sweat: They all should just let her talk. If she doesn't say anything, she has a reason.

Gianni Versace

So Gaga shouldn't bounce ideas around with her once believed to be caring fans? :)

no? it's none of our business. I'd rather have the mystery and excitement of not knowing than to be mislead and disappointed. 

we should just let gaga do what the **** she wants, if she wants to reveal stuff backstage, let her do it

if she doesn't it's her choice 

just let her do what feels comfortable :yes:

Tropico

Omg guys how about we have Gaga delete her Twitter, Facebook, Instgram and stop going meet and greet so that the only time we ever hear her is on the albums? Sounds great, right? :party:

And during interviews she only talks about weather and politics. :excited2:

vertigostick

Ridiculous braindead queens getting all dramatic over Gaga's words. FFS don't they have anything else to worry about in their life??

If it bothers you that much, stop looking for news and just wait for the album release like the average Joe!

FrankGutz

Its not her fault if you hype for everyghint

no? it's none of our business. I'd rather have the mystery and excitement of not knowing than to be mislead and disappointed. 

it's your own fault if you get excited of nothing, she have the right to change her mind or talk whatever she wants

Ridiculous braindead queens getting all dramatic over Gaga's words. FFS don't they have anything else to worry about in their life??
If it bothers you that much, stop looking for news and just wait for the album release like the average Joe!

This tbh :reductive:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Then either take what she says with a grain of salt, or don't read speculation her.

Bradley

Omg guys how about we have Gaga delete her Twitter, Facebook, Instgram and stop going meet and greet so that the only time we ever hear her is on the albums? Sounds great, right? :party:

And during interviews she only talks about weather and politics. :excited2:

:coffee:

FrankGutz

There are some weird fans out there, they got more excited about a 'fake 'tea' snippet' than ARTPOP, a whole new album, there always gonna be negative/b---hy people out there, their happiness consist of complaining & hate everything & hype themselves with rumors/bull****

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived