Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let Gaga Talk.

Tropico

Featured Posts

Levine

But according to other monsters who went backstage, she doesn't want to talk. She said people "sniff around her *** to steal her ideas" so she wants to keep it quite this time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

no? it's none of our business. I'd rather have the mystery and excitement of not knowing than to be mislead and disappointed.

Then don't follow news about the next album or era on a fanboard.

Don't click on threads about the next album. Don't comment or give your opinion.

Avoid it, don't discuss it and you won't have these problems.

Gianni Versace

Its not her fault if you hype for everyghint

it's your own fault if you get excited of nothing , she have the right to change her mind or talk whatever she wants

This tbh :reductive:

did you forget album of the millenium? did you forget better than bad romance? did you forget a phoenix rising from the ashes? did you forget "revolutionary EDM"? did you forget her team saying it was thriller level of excellence? 

its my fault gaga fell short? okay. :roll:

Then don't follow news about the next album or era on a fanboard.

Don't click on threads about the next album. Don't comment or give your opinion.

Avoid it, don't discuss it and you won't have these problems.

She shouldnt hype things to paramount levels if she doesn't want people to be dissapointed that they don't reach expectations that she set for herself. I know i'm not the only one, so neglecting a fanboard isn't really the easiest solution. 

Then either take what she says with a grain of salt, or don't read speculation her.

I do but i don't see why it seems like she hypes her projects so much compared to other artists and she falls short. All im saying is that if she promises, she should deliver. 

Tropico

did you forget album of the millenium? did you forget better than bad romance? did you forget a phoenix rising from the ashes? did you forget "revolutionary EDM"? did you forget her team saying it was thriller level of excellence?

She shouldnt hype things to paramount levels if she doesn't want people to be dissapointed that they don't reach expectations that she set for herself. I know i'm not the only one, so neglecting a fanboard isn't really the easiest solution.

I do but i don't see why it seems like she hypes her projects so much compared to other artists and she falls short. All im saying is that if she promises, she should deliver.

Not you using the album of the millenium card when she stated it was a joke. :smh: :smh: :smh:

And tbh what you think isn't law. I believe she's topped Bad Romance multiple times. Even multiple times on one album. So because she may have thought it did and you didn't she's a liar?

And like rarigoes said, if you don't wanna be disappointed then skip the Gaga section of GGD.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

FrankGutz

If i am proud of the **** i created i can call it the **** of the millenium if i want it and if i feel it so i don't see a problem

I love ARTPOP and for me is better than Bad Romance, i dont want another Bad Romance, what exactly is another BAD ROMANCE for you ?, chart slayage? or what are you imagining? the same instrumental with another lyric? i will never understand what the **** wants people when they say Bad Romance 2.0

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gianni Versace

Not you using the album of the millenium card when she stated it was a joke. :smh: :smh: :smh:

And tbh what you think isn't law. I believe she's topped Bad Romance multiple times. Even multiple times on one album. So because she may have thought it did and you didn't she's a liar?

And like rarigoes said, if you don't wanna be disappointed then skip the Gaga section of GGD.

skip the gaga section of GAGAdaily? yeah, that's real smart thinking there. :usrs:

You mean to tell me that you see nothing wrong with the fact that a fan can't even trust what the artist has to say because they always fall short and change their mind (due to one reason or another)? Trusting and having faith in an artist is not a flaw, but overhyping and not delivering is the problem.

like a parent saying they'd come home with a puppy and they come home with a pack of skittles, the parent would be at fault. 

If i am proud of the **** i created i can call it the **** of the millenium if i want it and if i feel it so i don't see a problem

I love ARTPOP and for me is better than Bad Romance, i dont want another Bad Romance, what exactly is another BAD ROMANCE for you ?, chart slayage? or what are you imagining? the same instrumental with another lyric? i will never understand what the **** wants people when they say Bad Romance 2.0

I never said that I wanted another Bad Romance, but that's what she proposed. 

And obviously she wasn't "proud of the sh*t she created" if she second guessed herself and gave up on an album after 2 videos. :roll:

FrankGutz

And obviously she wasn't "proud of the sh*t she created" if she second guessed herself and gave up on an album after 2 videos. :roll:

Let's pretend she hate ARTPOP, that's why she thanked Gwen when she used that word, of course she hates all this ARTPOP mess only because she only have 2 videos plus the second one paid for her, oh and i remember when she posted ARTFLOP MY A$$ on Instagram, i guess that was another sarcastic comment because she hates ARTPOP, oook.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif  eyeroll.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gianni Versace

Let's pretend she hate ARTPOP, that's why she thanked Gwen when she used that word, of course she hates all this ARTPOP mess only because she only have 2 videos plus the second one paid for her, oh and i remember when she posted ARTFLOP MY A$$ on Instagram, i guess that was another sarcastic comment because she hates ARTPOP, oook.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif  eyeroll.gif

No need for the sass or excessive gifs, I never said she hated it all I was saying was that she probably isn't that proud of it because of all the things that happened during the era and what she went through. But, this is all besides the point.

I'm firm in my belief that Gaga shouldn't hype things over the top because it looks silly when the product doesn't add up. :shrug:

I have no problem with album specifics like genres or release dates, obviously, I'd just rather the rest be left a mystery.

FrankGutz

No need for the sass or excessive gifs, I never said she hated it all I was saying was that she probably isn't that proud of it because of all the things that happened during the era and what she went through. But, this is all besides the point.

I'm firm in my belief that Gaga shouldn't hype things over the top because it looks silly when the product doesn't add up. :shrug:

I have no problem with album specifics like genres or release dates, obviously, I'd just rather the rest be left a mystery.

I know, sorry if i'm rude, you know there are some "fans" here that always complaining or talk ****, i thought you were one of them, i'm sorry dude :hug:

Gianni Versace

I know, sorry if i'm rude, you know there are some "fans" here that always complaining or talk ****, i thought you were one of them, i'm sorry dude i :hug:

No,i understand, believe me, I've seen them too. :lmao:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

But according to other monsters who went backstage, she doesn't want to talk. She said people "sniff around her *** to steal her ideas" so she wants to keep it quite this time.

:lmao: I love her.

Omg guys how about we have Gaga delete her Twitter, Facebook, Instgram and stop going meet and greet so that the only time we ever hear her is on the albums? Sounds great, right? :party:

And during interviews she only talks about weather and politics. :excited2:

Only if she says random stuff like Cher on twitter :fan:

Wet Fire

I agree so much with you.

Also: At first when Gaga started making ARTPOP the music was intended to be a lot more different than it is now. Remember "creative differences". Gaga wanted something, she wanted to create a revolutionary EDM album with bizarre songs for which radio isn't ready, but her lebel, especially her manager Troy Carter 'forced' her to make it more relatable & less experimental so that it fits conventional radio & earns Troy more money. Don't you get it? And I don't doubt Gaga's creativity. She proved through Born This Way that she can think out of the box. Who the hell makes songs like Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Americano, Heavy Metal Lover etc. They're so different than the music that we were getting in 2011. And Aura (then Burqa) was one of the first songs written for ARTPOP, and the demo version does sound like, what Gaga wanted ARTPOP to sund like at the very beginning of the ARTPOP era. She wanted to do something different with EDM, but do you think it's that easy to be envelope-pushing? When Born This Way came out, and didn't show much longivity (even with the exclusive records) her label probably thought that not making conventional music would doom her career. I think that's why the songs on ARTPOP had been reworked on again and agaim and tat might be a reason why ARTPOP took too long to be released. The songs were getting makeovers, probably for being not-so-conventional. I know Gaga had hip surgery which delayed the album but still, you know, I think this might be a reason behind the albums late arrival.

Anyway, this time, Gaga said her new album "will change people's minds". She didn't say her music will give birth to a new era of music or anything like that + the album of the millanium thing was a joke (confirmed by her as a joke).

JazzGa

If Gaga stopped giving us cryptic hints, we would have nothing to talk about on this forum! ;) 

Half the threads we make are speculation and reach threads. Where would we be without them? Probably awkwardly trying to make friends in real life. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived