PHOTO: Amanda Bynes looking amazing with violet hair

Skins

Featured Posts

pink sushi

That is messed up.

People dyeing hair cos they want to.

Maybe it will.make them happier?

Maybe it will be therapeutic?

And not any indication of mental state regardless.

Jusy because the label she was kept in mental institution for awhole does not do justice to say such thing.

I'm not saying that hair dying in general is a sign of a mental disorder. :wtf: Plenty of people who are in perfectly good mental health dye their hair all sorts of colors. But Amanda has exhibited a LOT of strange behavior in the past 2 years that DOES indicate a mental disorder. And she doesn't seem to be improving much lately..... So it is very likely that this behavior is a result of her declining mental health....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Uhhhh what's the big deal about her dying her hair purple...? How exactly does this make her "crazy" or "fit her crazy personality". Lots of people have violet and light purple hair. She looks beautiful with it. Gaga goes out in grey, white, and damn near rainbow wigs and you all praise them as iconic and artistic. If she died her hair light purple you'd all be kissing her ass about how beautiful she looks (and let's not even talk about how hypocritical that is being gaga suffers from depression and d--g addiction herself...)

But yet when someone who also happens to be battling a mental disorder, chooses to dye HER own ****ing hair, it is labeled as a bat **** crazy unthinkable move. Just because she suffers a mental disease doesn't mean every last damn thing she does in her life is fueled by insanity. And quite frankly calling someone "crazy" for waking up everyday and fighting the terribly hard battle that is depression, shows that you are the truly crazy ones, and shows your complete and utter lack of education & maturity....(btw learn some ****ing SENSITIVITY, because A LOT OF MEMBERS on this site battle depression, suicide, and schizophrenia!!) BYE..... :tea:

What if she just wanted violet hair :crossed:

This, can we stop associating a simple selfie with her personal issues :flop:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SychosSoChic

The lighting is most definitely not on her side :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

She has a serious mental disorder and we should hope she gets good assistance, not call her a crazy b---h and ask if she's off her meds.

Cocaine Heart

She has a serious mental disorder and we should hope she gets good assistance, not call her a crazy b---h and ask if she's off her meds.

We going to boo

I think she looks pretty. Hope she's okay!

IDGI is she possessed or not??? :madge:

What a FABULOUS avi

And this is why I worry when I child wants to be famous. No, no you don't. That business can seriously f*ck with your mind.

You can't really tell people what they should do. It's their choice if they want fame

FameHungry

You can't really tell people what they should do. It's their choice if they want fame

When did I say I actually go around forcing people to not to that?  :duck:  They can do whatever the f*ck they want. I don't actually tell them "No" :laughga:

Just seen this She's the Man movie on tv last night

Omg didn't realize that was Amanda Bynes. She looks so promising there. What just happened to her...

Archived