• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Amazon.

As Purple lover, I support this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FameHungry

And this is why I worry when I child wants to be famous. No, no you don't. That business can seriously f*ck with your mind.

degenerate

And this is why I worry when I child wants to be famous. No, no you don't. That business can seriously f*ck with your mind.

???

pink sushi

From dyeing her hair? :wtf:

?

Her dying her hair purple like this is just a sign of her rapidly declining mental state. If she was in good mental health and did this it wouldn't be as troubling.......but given the condition she's been in the past couple months, this is EXTREMELY worrisome.......

She has a serious mental disorder and we should hope she gets good assistance, not call her a crazy b---h and ask if she's off her meds.

This. It's not something to joke or be rude about...

She has a serious mental disorder and we should hope she gets good assistance, not call her a crazy b---h and ask if she's off her meds.

:golfclap: This. 

RAMROD

Her dying her hair purple like this is just a sign of her rapidly declining mental state. If she was in good mental health and did this it wouldn't be as troubling.......but given the condition she's been in the past couple months, this is EXTREMELY worrisome.......

That is messed up.

People dyeing hair cos they want to.

Maybe it will.make them happier?

Maybe it will be therapeutic?

And not any indication of mental state regardless.

Jusy because the label she was kept in mental institution for awhole does not do justice to say such thing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived