💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga write the best Choruses?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Gaga is probably the artist that writes the best choruses in the present day. Everytime, she releases an album, you know that it will be packed with some of the most amazing choruses you will ever hear. I mean, she has some songs that have weaker choruses than others, but for the most part all songs pack epic choruses that few artists right now will rival. And it seems that I am not the only one that thinks this. Chris Martin from Coldplay once said this (in 2011):

"I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk if she can be credited as "writing them" but I think Kylie Minogue choruses in general are the best (especially recent stuff).

djBuffoon

Oh, without question. Each album has at least five choruses any songwriter I know would kill to have thought of.

She said that she does in one interview. I forgot which one though.

Idk if she can be credited as "writing them" but I think Kylie Minogue choruses in general are the best (especially recent stuff).

This. 

Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Alejandro, Judas, Scheibe, Heavy Metal Lover, Aura, Venus, Mary Jane Holland, Applause PARTYNAUSEOUS to name a few…

She has the best pre chorus and bridge too. She has the best melodies :legend: 

TimisaMonster

Yes....Aura definitely showed me that :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sugarfall

Yeah she does great choruses

Madonna and Britney have great choruses as well (even tho the latter isn't responsible for most of them)

LibraLove

Glow.    It slays me sooooooo hard!

Archived