💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga write the best Choruses?

Quark

Featured Posts

StarryNight

Yeah she does great choruses

Madonna and Britney have great choruses as well (even tho the latter isn't responsible for most of them)

:rip:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Britney have great choruses as well (even tho the latter isn't responsible for most of them)

Was this shade necessary ?  :grr:

Oh my gosh, it's not a big deal if she doesn't write her own music.  :ohwell:

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Pure Adrenaline

capital Y-A-S

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Supersonic

Gaga's choruses ALWAYS work. Some are absolutely pristine in structure, composition and music (like Venus, Paparazzi, Aura) but some are undeniably basic imo but they still work greatly.

They're good but fairly basic and often follow the exact same formula. I've heard other pop artists make more interesting ones.

migamiga

Actually a lot of times I really enjoy her verses and get let down by her choruses :rip: I think it's cause a lot of times she changes from minor to major and I'm so into the intensity of the verses and then the choruses feel so light I.e. Judas, Schiebe, Bloody Mary

Not that they're not good

Brooke Hoegan

yes, and brigdes too

some other artists' bridges often sound awkward and cringy, like I'm in love with the song but then comes the brigde and I'm like eww :bye:

but Gaga usually (^ exception) knows how to design a good brigde

but that's still not everything, as we've seen

i used to think this, but her choruses are kinda dull compared to some of her lyrics, like they're just a few words 

i think lily allen is a better chorus writer, cause they're catchy and have more than 4 repeated words 

Archived