Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Capitol Records lays off 12 employees, including Katy's publicist

migamiga

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadisiak

anyway they probably think she will be okay for the next era , since she gonna do superbowl , they probably think she's already a legend . lol . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

migamiga

Are you honestly happy that the woman was fired? And are you honestly happier about the fact that it may harm Katy's career?

Been saying this for a while, but you guys take the stan wars too far, and it's really sad to see.

I never said I was happy to see people being laid off. I'm just sharing the news and made a little joke about Katy. It was all meant to be harmless

Whispering

Why would they fire Katy Perry's publicist when so many things have been going right for her in these few short years? :confused: The new person they hire definitely has some large shoes to fill :omg:

Because Gaga was 100% right and people here refuse to believe it was true when she said it- Record labels don't have any f*cking money! The music industry, as a whole, is hurting and it is getting worse with every year.

They are probably consolidating jobs and in the process getting rid of some people who make too much for their position. They can pull someone in, who is paid a lot less in to do the same job. Sadly, it's the reality of the way big business works.

I love how everyone always uses "Here comes her ARTPOP era" in hopes that an artist (that they usually don't like) will "fail" their next album release; but will defend ARTPOP as a successful album when someone tries to bash Gaga. Double standards..  :shrug:

Prismatic

Album wise, she's already in her "ARTPOP" era and I doubt Capital will let her flop. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gagaloo911

Album wise, she's already in her "ARTPOP" era and I doubt Capital will let her flop. 

LOL it's not her label who determines if she flops or not. Mess :smh:

And I just can't even with some of these comments  :toofunga:

PRISM era is tanking on singles department compare to TD and Capitol's expenses on Katy's upcoming SB performance  is pretty high (I'm just guessing). Will there be another round of layoffs if the SB performance failed to boost PRISM sales? idk

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

RAMROD

Curious, why would they fired these people?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prismatic

LOL it's not her label who determines if she flops or not. Mess :smh:

And I just can't even with some of these comments  :toofunga:

But her label can help her create a good image and release good songs that the general public would like. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gagadisiak

Curious, why would they fired these people?

it's like every buisness , when it's a rough time they fired people . lol it's the same with the music industry . 

this year was not a great years in album sales except for Taylor Swift and Frozen . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Gagaloo911

But her label can help her create a good image and release good songs that the general public would like.

This is true, but that doesn't necessarily translate into success, sales or impact.

Archived