Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Capitol Records lays off 12 employees, including Katy's publicist

migamiga

Featured Posts

Pierre

He has 'Katy Perry' on his works, he's gonna find a job very soon.

Almost one year exactly since the Troy-Gaga split. Such a copykat. 

y7dV1w.gif

Ha ARTPOP era is comin.

Thiis so much :rip: she's saying she is starting to go to museums and stuff. :smh:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Here comes her ARTPOP era.... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Robotboy

i think the difference is we are joking while exhale is deadly serious. at least from what i can tell :shrug:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gagadisiak

it's because of this is how we flop

and birthday flop

outside katy perry who is selling alot and signed with them . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Are you honestly happy that the man was fired? And are you honestly happier about the fact that it may harm Katy's career?

Been saying this for a while, but you guys take the stan wars too far, and it's really sad to see.

I know right? Quite disgusting. Sure, a bit of fun banter between fanbases is cool and enjoyable, but that man might have kids and rent to pay. How would you feel getting fired so close to Christmas?

:roll:

Haroon

Why would they fire Katy Perry's publicist when so many things have been going right for her in these few short years? :confused: The new person they hire definitely has some large shoes to fill :omg:

Jesse Pinkman

Are you honestly happy that the man was fired? And are you honestly happier about the fact that it may harm Katy's career?

Been saying this for a while, but you guys take the stan wars too far, and it's really sad to see.

Tbh. It's never amusing when people are out of a job. The holidays are right around the corner too. I hope they find something else soon.
It's science, bitch

I agree but I'm pretty sure Heidi Anne-Noel is a woman

SEVDALIZA

I agree but I'm pretty sure Heidi Anne-Noel is a woman

:air:

I didn't actually read the name, so I just assumed it was a man, mess, let me edit that

operating from another world

Archived