💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears didn't even know about the Oops' record

HANZ

Featured Posts

What's with her and passing gas?! First "Artsy Fartsy" and now "Toot my own horn". :awkney:

:derpga:

Dreaming is free

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find that hard to believe, like how is that possible :usrs:

trust me! in Britney's case this is super possible!!! LOL

i find cute that all the jokes about her being a little disconnected to her career are actually true!!! like in I AM BRITNEY JEAN when she was looking pictures of her in internet and she doesnt know about some photoshoots of her

remember when she doesnt know how many costumes changes she had in the femme fatale tour, or when she forget the name of the director of Scream&Shout and WorkBitch, then she forget again the name of the director of perfume, and he directed 3 of her most famous videos, like stronger, toxic and womanizer LOOOL

when i attend her concert here in mexico she said " hellow BRASILLLL" 

how i love this woman

I think she had better things to do at that time, then to worry about sales, like some other female popstars...

I mean, just look at her at that time!

tumblr_n7i4s968QB1sc5kg5o2_500.gif

she used to be the hottest pop star ever! seriously, is so sad what time and wrong company make to her

she had face, ass, boobs, modest talent, at least for dance and such an incredible presence

happy Britney day y'all

tumblr_m7hrzmslb61qi0ofuo1_500.gif

she used to be the hottest pop star ever! seriously, is so sad what time and wrong company make to her

she had face, ass, boobs, modest talent, at least for dance and such an incredible presence

happy Britney day y'all

tumblr_m7hrzmslb61qi0ofuo1_500.gif

Sadly everyone attacked her like crazy. i still remember the Gimme More Era and how everyone reacted to her, not understanding her postions. To let her be crazy, human, girl inside her that was trapped all the time, because she served as our entertaiment...

You can still see in her eyes that she never recoverd and never will.

she literally gave zero ****s about her own career and is the greatest product a company has ever produced

At first she was excited to be in the industry, even if she was somewhat controlled, but once she got the bitter taste of fame she wanted out. Britney is a performer and she seemed to love that but it also seems like she hated being famous. It's amazing how quickly that happened though; it has seemed she has hated the attention since OIDIA.

Computer

This is so adorably classically Britney :smh:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

AlexisAngeles

I'm sure 14 years ago, her people told her the good news. News like that isn't something she'd forget lolol  :teehee:

I find that hard to believe, like how is that possible :usrs:

theres a video too, she just doesnt keep up

shes so oblivious to everything around her

GagaMyBlood95

That's really cool = Britney's "You know I'm Italian right" or "I've been singing jazz since I was 13"  :dies:

Archived