i feel like gaga just look tired depress or something

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

She said she was depressed in Paris...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

XoXoJoanneGaga

Gaga's been depressive forever (even before she was famous). But these types of comments are pointless, if a person is depressive the last thing they need is people wondering if they're depressed again every time they forget to smile for a picture. Just let her live

Poope MOnster

Are u talking about Now, or then?

im talk about now

the expression she show lately it very different from happy no worry n have fun on the start of c2c era

maybe she just work behind the scene overwork and tired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZtB1I0esEM&list=UUE-GLhKd7iMzDeR1_Wyt6Nw

if you guys calls me delusion fan to worry about hers

im take it im fine

She said she was depressed in Paris...

ok then im notice this start from the paris same...

VasilisVas

Guys, she's only human. She's allowed to be tired. She's on tour, promoting Cheek to Cheek, working on her new album, and God knows what else. The minute she doesn't smile for the camera it means she's depressed? Give me a break. I doubt every single one of you walk around with a huge smile on your faces every single breathing moment in your lives. 

I guess it's from Atrave, I mean she's been on the tour since May, she's changing cities everyday, travelling and performing, promoting C2C  + maybe working on something new, and of course it's exhausting  :shrug:  I really hope she takes one month after Artrave to rest  :yes:

monsterdreams

She's probably just going though a low spot

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pure Adrenaline

I'm not ready for another meltdown/depression and firing half of her team we went over this already twice :air:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Poope MOnster

Gaga's been depressive forever (even before she was famous). But these types of comments are pointless, if a person is depressive the last thing they need is people wondering if they're depressed again every time they forget to smile for a picture. Just let her live

:ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:  ok

*if you read this gaga

if something happen im support you no matter what my queen

i love you

do what you want

your fan always here

I share this feeling too. Depression doesn't simply 'go away', but with all her constant changes in appearance in the last few days, her discussions about it in French media, it does appear that Gaga's going through a rough patch. Hopefully thinks will only go up from here, once the tour is over, and she can relax for a few weeks with family, away from the pressures of life on the road and in the spotlight.

I kinda feel the same, but let's not make this page 75+ posts because Gaga might see it and feel forced to put on a smile which would be even worse for her...

Archived