Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Alex From Target On Ellen

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

I want to settle down and adopt babies with him :flutter:

But seriously, I don't think it was necessary for Ellen to invite him to the show, it's not like he's particularly "special" in that sense, he's just one of several cute guys who girls took pics of, the only thing that is remotely impressive is how fast teenagers can make someone "famous", even if it is only for a few weeks.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHungry

This has got to be the stupidest thing since ever :lmao: Why? Like, why?  :duck:  :smh:

Seriously, ever since this was a thing, I haven't understood it at all. He's cute, and?

I swear, it's like Andy Warhol time traveled to the year 2014, saw this sh!t, went back and said that quote. 

chrismugler

He's a cute kid but WTF with social media? Just for a random pic you get booked for a television gig? Where did Talent went?... Impressive :awkney: 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

this is so extra lol

but yeah if he hsd a talent other than bagging groceries he has the opportunity to get really big

tumblr_mihufnOIdB1qhs5k0o1_500.gif

hes hot

elijahfan

More than fame, I think it's a good commentary about the power of beauty and s-x in our modern society.

At first I didn't care for him and was like WTF, but he seems as confused as me. :smh: I still think it's stupid, but he is very cute. 

pink sushi

I found this funny at first but now it's just starting to piss me off. There's people out there with ACTUAL talent trying to get this kind of recognition.....And here it's given to some ordinary guy who has done absolutely NOTHING. :roll: And now he's booking talk shows and will probably get commercial deals and probably even acting gigs. All because of a bunch of horny 12 year old girls freaking out. :roll:

Blue Jeans

I found this funny at first but now it's just starting to piss me off. There's people out there with ACTUAL talent trying to get this kind of recognition.....And here it's given to some ordinary guy who has done absolutely NOTHING. :roll: And now he's booking talk shows and will probably get commercial deals and probably even acting gigs. All because of a bunch of horny 12 year old girls freaking out. :roll:

Yeah Hollywood already aproched him, as an actor who knows about casting struggles, i'm seething :air:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Rollercoaster

I couldn't look away from his teeth. I just want to lick them.

Im sooo too old to say that.

Also, that is the gayest kid

I c dat booty when he walked in :sis:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

The fact there are people haitng on him makes me so angry :eww:  

Someone took a pic of him and he went viral, it's not his fault, get over it.

And yes he is very very handsome and cute. 

Pure Adrenaline

for those who wonder why Ellen invited him to her show ... let me inlighten u, she has a deal with Target so inviting him was probably part of the deal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTsbULaRyeY

it's all business guys .... see Alex is not the only one getting exposure over this the trending was #AlexFromTarget that's hell alo tof promo for them not just some random kid who happened to be taken a photo of him, also looks @ this

http://www.businessinsider.com/alex-from-target-a-marketing-ploy-2014-11

:madge:  :madge:  :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived