Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Alex From Target On Ellen

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miley Ray Cyrus

I have no problem with the kid its just I found it annoying when he was trending for nothing what so ever... But that's just my opinion so... :spin:

Yes, the internet is stupid. But it isn't his fault for being famous and he isn't some douche raking in all the attention. I don't think he's that attractive but I don't think it's bad he's using this as an opportunity to make some money off t shirts as well. If this happened to me, I would use the opportunity too so I don't get all this hate directed towards him.

Rat Boy

why is the guy from target famous?

Because he works there. :shrug:

Everyone at my local Target is pretty famous. Gaga used to work there a couple of years ago and I heard Jessie J got hired as store manager last week.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

NewYorkCity

This is so ridiculous and pathetic... and he is not even that cute. 

Seriously, there are people who have real talents, or people who are actually trying to make something for this stupid world we are living in. And we are making famous a guy for being cute? and he is invited to a tv show? oh well...

Flippy

:giveup: Kawaii 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

Is this boy eternalised into GIF yet?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

He's so amazing :giveup:

Nah but jokes aside, he looks cute and has a nice voice, they treated her a bit weird though (they invited him and he has to sell stuff there? ) but at least he got a new iPad so good for him

MelbHawker

Gaga used to work there a couple of years ago and I heard Jessie J got hired as store manager last week.

tumblr_mihufnOIdB1qhs5k0o1_500.gif

Archived