Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One Direction's Harry Styles possibly pansexual?

Swim Deep

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

That joke will never be funny. :wtf:

Now have a fücking seat. :bye:

it was funny, i laughed and other people on the site laughed too, now you sit..

q8tzpls.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Guy Above You

q8tzpls.gif

q8tzpls.gif

Honey if I see something that offends me, I'm going to call out whoever said it.

And it's pretty rich to diss pans-xuals, considering the OP is a zoophile. :wtf:

tumblr_mzjkarGwqk1s6zpepo1_500.gif

Redstreak

Honey if I see something that offends me, I'm going to call out whoever said it.

And it's pretty rich to diss pans-xuals, considering the OP is a zoophile. :wtf:

tumblr_mzjkarGwqk1s6zpepo1_500.gif

The obsession :giveup: The self-projection :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Guy Above You

The obsession :giveup: The self-projection :giveup:

I'm not about to be arguing over an internet forum like some 11 year old, but you need to take a good long look at yourself.

Oh, and by the way, I've heard the 'self-projection' bullshxt from pretty much every furry I've encountered.

cover.jpg

Redstreak

I'm not about to be arguing over an internet forum like some 11 year old, but you need to take a good long look at yourself.

Oh, and by the way, I've heard the 'self-projection' bullshxt from pretty much every furry I've encountered.

cover.jpg

I need to take a good long look at myself because I like a certain subject of artwork. :lmao: I guess you hate Disney movies and Dreamworks movies as well :lmao:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

4/5 One Direction members are gay and/or bis-xual from what I've seen being a fan the last two years (Zayn is the only exception. He's the only straight one).

Guy Above You

I need to take a good long look at myself because I like a certain subject of artwork. :lmao: I guess you hate Disney movies and Dreamworks movies as well :lmao:

Never watched them. :wtf:

And it's not just 'artwork'. :bye:

LostBoyfriend

so he could **** with everyone .... isn't that what Bi is

Pans-xual i think, ir doesnt focus that much on s-x, its just about what the pans-xual feels forthe other, it's more of a connection that carnal feelings

Archived