Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way still has the biggest one-week album sales in US digital history

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Gaga has nothing to do with the 99 cents thing..It was just a promotional plan of Amazon.So if you can't stand stop trying to put taylor over gaga in this site you better leave.And I say this again I am a HUGE fan of Taylor and 1989 is one of my favourite albums ever but you do that on every post that has to do with Taylor and it's pretty annoying..Thanks for reading :)

I know that sis but that doesn't justify anything. She still wouldn't have topped that because of 1989, without that deal. I'm pretty sure if this deal didn't exist she'd only have sold 200k instead of 400k through Amazon, which puts 1989 higher, I'm just working using logic, and honestly, not everyone needs to be praising the **** out of gaga, yes I'm happy for her but im realistic as well.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

So, many people didn't wanted ARTPOP?

Why are you deliberately trying to cause strife?  Basically this user is saying, congrats to Gaga.  What's wrong with that?  Let it go - the women on the list have done a great job in their own way.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ambrosia

By praising Gaga, that doesn't mean one is taking anything away from Taylor's accomplishments.  By the same token, speculating on Taylor's high album sales, doesn't dim Gaga's success.  There have been many reports all stemming from this thread - please, it's like all some members want to do is get others riled up.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived