Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think annoys Gaga the most?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol are you kidding me? Not every fanbase gets a singer who goes on a WORLDtour, not every fanbase gets an era with as many live performances even in a jazz era Gaga gets more performances than other fanbases, not every fanbase gets music videos as high budget as G.U.Y.

Stop being ungrateful tbh. That's more in gneral than specific I suppose.

Let's put it into simple terms:

Lady Gaga, ARTPOP era: 2 videos, short era, not enough promo, no award show presence

Katy Perry: PRISM era, countless videos, extended era, lots of performances and promo, present at award shows

Tropico

Lady Gaga, ARTPOP era: 2 videos, short era, not enough promo, no award show presence

Katy Perry: PRISM era, countless videos, extended era, lots of performances and promo, present at award shows

But you did not say we are deprived than Katy Perry. You said we are the most deprived fanbase. Which is not true.

And also, Gaga did 7 promo concerts for ARTOPOP (7!!!!!!!!!), performed at 4 awards shows, appeared at 5, and G.U.Y. Video is more expensive than most videos or even all of Katy's videos.

Again: don't be ungrateful.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I think many things either from fanbase or GP side, she looks kinda annoyed very often.

I'd say she's annoyed when people expect from her things she doesn't want to do.

But you did not say we are deprived than Katy Perry. You said we are the most deprived fanbase. Which is not true.

And also, Gaga did 7 promo concerts for ARTOPOP (7!!!!!!!!!), performed at 4 awards shows, appeared at 5, and G.U.Y. Video is more expensive than most videos or even all of Katy's videos.

Wow. Are we supposed to be fans or to treat her like a godess? We got GUY video, it was expensive and made out of her initiative - ok. But it doesn't mean it is good.

Born To Slay

4 award shows? What did she do besides the VMAs and AMAs?

I've long thought that Gaga's pet peeve is fashion critics.  She rarely says anything negative about anyone publicly, but when she does it tends to be about fashion critics. 

Examples: when she said Tim Gunn was a "bully," her open letter to Kelly Osbourne, and her magazine column that criticized a particular fashion critic (I've forgotten her name).  EDIT: Cathy Horyn was the fashion critic that she criticized.

Whispering

Newsflash- there are 100's of other artists in this world, outside of Katy Perry.

Archived