Featured Posts

Brilliant performance! :applause:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I really liked the visuals and stuff, but her vocals seem really off or narrow 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

thatfoxyfeeling

I love the performance and I have to admit her vocals are weak when she performs live, it's hard to understand what she is saying.

Rat Boy

Great performance! Vocals are a tad bit off but I'm sure she'll master them soon.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Wolf Boy

The performance itself was gorgeous, really great stuff, her vocals are find until the end. She's never had a strong voice, she literally needs to stand and not move to control it best but she's working the stage here alot, the end is very weak though vocally, it sounds bad, but the rest was really really great. What she may lack in perfect execution vocals she makes up for with really fantastic song writing, producing and artistic vosuals imo.............shes an artist in the turest sense of the word.

Currently she is my favorite new artist. I think the visuals are a little basic but still quite lovely. Also, I think she has a fantastic vocal range and control but still needs work on the general strength of her voice and on the reception through a mic. While a little weak this time around it still doesn't take away from the artistry of her amazing album and I feel with time her performance voice will improve.

FrozenKookie

I can't get enough of her album LP1, she's totally captivating. She's no ordinary artist.

Archived