Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michelle Obama to black voter: vote Democrat and eat fried chicken

Featured Posts

Goosey

h7AZSD.png

First lady Michelle Obama has a message to black voters: Don’t worry about what candidates have done or said– just vote for the Democrats.

In the full audio of the interview, Michelle Obama gives everyone who votes permission to eat fried chicken.

Source

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

SychosSoChic

But what about her upcoming smash single "Turnip For What"?  :ohno:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Voltaire

The idea that you should vote party lines regardless of the leader's record and convictions is preposterous and detrimental to the idea of a democratic system. She shouldn't push that agenda.

But the fried chicken comment was completely contextual and was loaded by the interviewer.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

ALEXANDRE

Um isn't she always telling us to eat Kale chips & ****? :awkney:

BTW her stupid ugly ass self ruined school lunches, before they were good as ****, now they can't even use butter on mashed potatoes :madge:

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Beyoncé & Bernie Sanders are my Queens

inuborg

I'm sold!

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Redstreak

Misleading title. This is from a known conservative propaganda site that are just twisting her words.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Hexxx

No this b---h didn't :rip: isn't she the one telling us to eat healthy and making students eat dry unsweetened rice crispy treats?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Redstreak

No this b---h didn't :rip: isn't she the one telling us to eat healthy and making students eat dry unsweetened rice crispy treats?

The interviewer asked her a loaded a question about giving permission, her response was:

“Absolutely. I give everyone full permission to eat some fried chicken after they vote. Only after, if you haven’t voted… You make a good point. Because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken.â€

She was obviously joking, strangely no mention of this only applying to black people in the quote though. But like I said earlier this entire thread was only meant to mislead since it's election day.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Koreku

Um isn't she always telling us to eat Kale chips & ****? :awkney:

BTW her stupid ugly ass self ruined school lunches, before they were good as ****, now they can't even use butter on mashed potatoes :madge:

omg  :dies:  She has indeed been making school lunch a struggle. the school lunch french fries have gotten dry as hell  :deadbanana:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.