Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: Beyonce is 2014's top earning woman in music

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Why is P!nk on the list? I love her but seriously why?

tumblr_n28wohQrIz1qlqjbho2_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Earnings are calculated from June 2013 to June 2014 and based on data from Pollstar, the RIAA and Nielsen SoundScan, and from interviews with managers, lawyers and executives.

gaga doesnt care about money right?

why do we? especially since we wont see any of it other than the small amount we might give to them

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

monketsharona

Don't forget views on Vevo videos, Rihanna has a huge amount of views each year on her videos even without releasing anything. She earns a lot of money from those views... 

Monster2015

Rihanna toured with Eminem..are we just gonna forget about that? But Gaga should've been higher imo

ViviLittleM

Rihanna toured with Eminem..are we just gonna forget about that? But Gaga should've been higher imo

The artRAVE isn't counted.

And we knew this since a very Long Times.

Lona Delery

gaga 33 million during her "flop" time of her career, katy at 40 million at her peak :applause:

"omfg Lady Gaga is flop, she's so over lolz"

my ass

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Boyboi12

Yall have to remember Gaga didn't have much going on this year!! She made 80 millions last year and a **** load the year before lol!!! She is good!!!!!

Gypsy Life

Rihanna, P!nk, Britney and Jlo's earnings come from their tours and/or endorsements. It's not like they sat at home and the sky started raining money.

Archived