• Created
  • Last Reply

'Need UR Love'

honey this isn't 2004 txt spk isn't kl anymor LOLZ

Do What U Want

Jewels N' Drugs

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Brainiac

:roll: I didn't know titles were high concept projects. I won't say more to avoid dragging other artists in that this forum likes 

Interesting song titles pull people in to want to listen to an album. At least that's how it is for me anyway. Looking at this tracklist, it doesn't make me WANT to listen to this album or make me feel like any of the songs will be interesting. And I actually like A LOT of Charli's music.

What's the US tracklist, please ?

The US tracklist is the same but without So Over You

still slayed by the pictures that she posted on twitter :giveup: it's gonna be an amazing album :legend: but I still miss SuperLove 

just a fact: Madeon was one of the producers of the album so it's gonna slaaaay 

Madeon produced "OK" which was given away so I'm not sure anything he did is on the album

super ultra

The US tracklist is the same but without So Over You

Madeon produced "OK" which was given away so I'm not sure anything he did is on the album

omg really? I was very excited about it  :noparty: I thought it'd be a deluxe track or something

Guy Above You

Do What U Want

Jewels N' Drugs

I wasn't on GGD when the titles came out but I think I said something about that too. :emma:

Every other track starts with b for half the album :/

...Why is that an issue if the songs are good...?

Psychedelic

No Super Love?  :emo: Excited anyways, love her music!!!

pretty basic song titles tbh

Gaga fans need to drop that word! Don't you know there was a Gaga album called The Fame? :wtf:

PS: I love The Fame!

Brainiac

No Super Love?  :emo: Excited anyways, love her music!!!

Gaga fans need to drop that word! Don't you know there was a Gaga album called The Fame? :wtf:

PS: I love The Fame!

Would dull be a better description? Sorry but that's how I feel. We'll see how the music is when the album drops. My point was that these song titles don't make me excited for the music though. Yes and I love The Fame; an album with WAY more interesting song titles than this one.

Psychedelic

Would dull be a better description? Sorry but that's how I feel. We'll see how the music is when the album drops. My point was that these song titles don't make me excited for the music though. Yes and I love The Fame; an album with WAY more interesting song titles than this one.

Yes dull suits better, 'cuz when you say basic feels as if you were already judging the music for some reason!

I undertand your point and cant blame you, the titles are in fact dull... but knowing Charli I doubt music will be too!

Brainiac

Yes dull suits better, 'cuz when you say basic feels as if you were already judging the music for some reason!

I undertand your point and cant blame you, the titles are in fact dull... but knowing Charli I doubt music will be too!

thanks for understanding. :) and I just want to clear up again that I do love a lot of Charli's music. I'm still looking forward to this album as well!

Psychedelic

thanks for understanding. :) and I just want to clear up again that I do love a lot of Charli's music. I'm still looking forward to this album as well!

:sara:

Archived