đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga and Madonna will ever collaborate?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

get dat most discussed thread :madge:

Didn't Gaga refuse Madonna's offer to collab :air:

wasnt that just a rumor tho :huh:

guess whos up in this bitch

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to hear this...but sadly it'll never happen. Unless Madonna finally pushes aside her ego (which will never happen unless Hell freezes over),there's no chance it'll ever happen.

A Beaverhausen

Imagine if out of nowhere they just announced a collab and released a single! haha The drama would be intense, Social Media would actually shut down (Break) Honestly don't think it will ever happen and I think gaga deserves better then someone who constantly hates/ bullies/ mocks her work! What about David Bowie and Gaga? DREAM DUET #Love 

No. How terribly disappointing and hurt Lady Gaga must have felt after somebody she admired has been so cruel to her out of jealousy. Madonna is now 56 years old and from news stories I've read is practically begging and groveling for ANY younger entertainers to collaborate with her. Madonna is paying a whole slew of Composers to write her music now and has in the past as well. She is too old to be dancing around on stage like she did when she was young. Her selfie photos of her crotch on instagram were disgusting. Who wants to see old *** gyrating around on stage and in photos?  How un-ladylike that is for a 56 yo. She is not aging gracefully. Trying to collaborate with younger people is her pathetic attempt to assuage her age. It will be interesting to hear her new album and I suspect with all the money she can afford to pay the writers that there might possibly be a hit tune. Lady Gaga doesn't have the time to play games, she has a tour with Mr Bennett coming up and a Wedding to plan with Taylor Kinney and most likely in the process of writing new songs and a new house.

Lol, the irony :fan:

No. How terribly disappointing and hurt Lady Gaga must have felt after somebody she admired has been so cruel to her out of jealousy. Madonna is now 56 years old and from news stories I've read is practically begging and groveling for ANY younger entertainers to collaborate with her. Madonna is paying a whole slew of Composers to write her music now and has in the past as well. She is too old to be dancing around on stage like she did when she was young. Her selfie photos of her crotch on instagram were disgusting. Who wants to see old *** gyrating around on stage and in photos? How un-ladylike that is for a 56 yo. She is not aging gracefully. Trying to collaborate with younger people is her pathetic attempt to assuage her age. It will be interesting to hear her new album and I suspect with all the money she can afford to pay the writers that there might possibly be a hit tune. Lady Gaga doesn't have the time to play games, she has a tour with Mr Bennett coming up and a Wedding to plan with Taylor Kinney and most likely in the process of writing new songs and a new house.

screen-shot-2012-08-21-at-144421.jpg

You're crying about how cruel Madonna was to Gaga, yet your post is filled with hate towards Madonna. What kind of ageism, who the phuck are you to tell what a 56 year old can or can't do. She can still dance and perform better than 20 year olds and has an amazing physique. At 56. If you don't want to see her crotch unfollow her. And a lot of people wanna see her "old *** gyrating around on stage" judging from the 2.2m MDNA Tour attendance with its $305m gross. She's not the biggest female touring power for no reason.

Fiona Apple

Now THIS, Gagadaily, is an example of shade

Refused is a bit extreme

Madonna asked Gaga to join her onstage, she couldn't because she was on tour

Gaga didn't want to lol...Because Madonna was a huge b---h with her

Madonna is a b---hy washed up talentless wh0re whos been surpassed by Gaga in popularity when she was still Stefani Germanotta. I don't want a duet.

:bye:

Archived