Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga and Madonna will ever collaborate?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Oh look, it's that thread again.

Tune in next week for "Would you be here for a Gaga/Katy collab (pt. 2,034)"

David Butler

that rumor is fake

and Gaga would be LUCKY if she ever came close to sharing the stage with Madonna 

I've always wanted a Madonna/Gaga tour (a bit like what Fame kills was supposed to be between Gaga and Kanye) and I'm sure this will never happen

Look everybody, we got a delusional Madonna fan here. "Gaga would be lucky if she ever came close to sharing the stage with Madonna"?????? LMFAO! Are you a comedian???? You got it wrong, it's the other way around... Madonna would be LUCKY if she ever came close to sharing the stage with Gaga. It will never happen because Gaga would not lower her standards. 

Technically, they already did on Saturday Night Live back in 2009.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I don't see that happening. The chemistry between them isn't right.  :shrug: 

Mars..........or bust!

David Butler

except PERFORMING isn't ONLY about singing. It's about everything surrounding the performance. Gaga will NEVER reach the amount of Impact Madonna made, will never be controversial to what point Madonna was. Again she would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Madonna.

Once again, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. "Gaga will never reach the amount of impact Madonna made"??????  :lmao: LMFAO at your ignorance and delusion. Gaga already has far surpassed the amount of impact Madonna made. Gaga has something that Madonna does not have... It's called talent. She will never lower her standards. I repeat once more, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. 

GAGA IS A QUEEN

Once again, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. "Gaga will never reach the amount of impact Madonna made"??????  :lmao: LMFAO at your ignorance and delusion. Gaga already has far surpassed the amount of impact Madonna made. Gaga has something that Madonna does not have... It's called talent. She will never lower her standards. I repeat once more, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. 

:duck:

alright lemme end the convo RIGHT NOW, the fact that you said "Gaga already has far surpassed the amount of impact Madonna made"  alone makes your whole reply irrelevant and stupid. Yes I'm a Madonna stan, do you have a problem with that? and UNLIKE YOU, no I'm not delusional. Madonna shaped pop music along with MJ. She toured around the world doing some of the most amazing shows of all time. Madonna also has a 30 years long career while Gaga is struggling after 6 years. Not to mention how much Madonna's successful, single wise, among critics, tour wise etc. 

Gaga's only superiority compared to Madonna is her vocal range, and vocals aren't the only things that make a Pop show amazing. Gaga is amazingly succesful but she's FAR from having Madonna's success.

Now, Pop off my quote button b---h, I don't want to see you in my notifications

I doubt it, Madonna has supposedly reached out to Gaga a couple of times since their apparent drama and Gaga has yet to accept any offer. I personally think she should take it up.

Once again, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. "Gaga will never reach the amount of impact Madonna made"?????? :lmao: LMFAO at your ignorance and delusion. Gaga already has far surpassed the amount of impact Madonna made. Gaga has something that Madonna does not have... It's called talent. She will never lower her standards. I repeat once more, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga.

Oh good God above, the ignorance hurts.

tumblr_mlijp5d9jo1s8cnzco4_400.gif

tumblr_mskurjvFEa1rk96voo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqkh1sKx71r486pj.gif

tumblr_lxwfnsZFqq1r7y7xmo2_500.gif

LOL BYE

tumblr_m5oop33Fwg1rs7h5oo2_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived