Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga and Madonna will ever collaborate?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

No.

Madonna wanted to share the stage with GaGa in 2012, but gaga turned that offer down (thanks God).

that rumor is fake

and Gaga would be LUCKY if she ever came close to sharing the stage with Madonna 

I've always wanted a Madonna/Gaga tour (a bit like what Fame kills was supposed to be between Gaga and Kanye) and I'm sure this will never happen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that rumor is fake

and Gaga would be LUCKY if she ever came close to sharing the stage with Madonna 

I've always wanted a Madonna/Gaga tour (a bit like what Fame kills was supposed to be between Gaga and Kanye) and I'm sure this will never happen

lucky? Gaga shared a stage with a lot of legends so madonna wouldn't be the first nor last one, and weither it's fake or not I'm glad it didn't happen, I don't want gaga to SING on stage with talentless artists (and I don't care how big their names are)

lucky? Gaga shared a stage with a lot of legends so madonna wouldn't be the first nor last one, and weither it's fake or not I'm glad it didn't happen, I don't want gaga to SING on stage with talentless artists (and I don't care how big their names are)

except PERFORMING isn't ONLY about singing. It's about everything surrounding the performance. Gaga will NEVER reach the amount of Impact Madonna made, will never be controversial to what point Madonna was. Again she would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Madonna.

I would love it, but I doubt it will happen.  They have so much in common.  They are the two who pushed the boundaries and changed the face of pop music.  Both are so creative and aren't afraid to do something unexpected.  A collab would slay the world ... it would be all over the media and would boost both of them.  I can only see it happening if any shading has been just for publicity and they are really friends.

I live outside the space time continuum.

except PERFORMING isn't ONLY about singing. It's about everything surrounding the performance. Gaga will NEVER reach the amount of Impact Madonna made, will never be controversial to what point Madonna was. Again she would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Madonna.
madonna was 'something' back at her time, but she's nobody now, this generation isn't here for her, they would sell her for becky G; and nobody knows about her existance exept the 30+ years olds and the gays. Madonna performed last year with Miley at mtv unplugged and The ratings were extremely low, and her latest singles + album flopped hard, and not to mention she performed at the super bowl that year. And she's hopping on every bandwagon to keep her career alive, collaborating with gaga at SNL, with miley at unplugged, with katy at V Magazin photoshoot, nicki & MIA ....), working with her became as easy as working with pitbull (nothing special), and gaga standards isn't that low #SorryNotSorry :later:

Whispering

No.

Didn't we just have this thread two weeks ago and then two weeks before that and so on?

I'm not here for that, but I can see it happening tbh

that rumor is fake

Umm there's a video of Madonna saying that people will see her and Gaga on stage together sooner then they think...

yes, she refused to be the other girl on the cover of the April 2014 cover of V Magazine so they then got Katy and Katy acted smart for once by accepting.

Source?

Umm there's a video of Madonna saying that people will see her and Gaga on stage together sooner then they think...
Yep, that's no rumor.

CapeCodVenus

If only Madonna hadn't turned into a pile of old shriveled skin that only collabs with people who were popular 5 years ago... Wishing this whole mess had never happened.

Archived