💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga and Madonna will ever collaborate?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Mess at this thread

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Im gonna get some hate 4 this but i have to say that Madonna hasn't do something important since ROL/Music & i used to stan 4 her but since Confessions it seems like she can't make good music anymore... Yes she hade huge impact, yes she is an icon but...

Gaga has so much more time to keep doing things & she already made a HUGE impact in pop music so i guess in some future Gaga will be more important or whatever IF SHE WANTS IT, if she decide to go alternative/indie she will still be more talented/awesome but with less impact i guess

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I would love for it to happen, but there's probably only a 0.00000000000000001% chance it will.

Can you imagine the meltdowns? Pawsdown? What about all the Madonna stans who hate Gags. Lol.

Inb4 people would say she wants a 'hit' and used the 'queen' to do that.  :smh:

iloveit123

I bet it would have been cool (though Madonna hasn't had the best luck with collabs but if anyone could deliver something good with her, it would be Gaga) but the damage is too done it seems.

would you if you were gaga?, madonna publicly dragged gaga through the mud because she wrote a song that had the same chord progression. And now people are blaming gaga for not wanting to collaborate with her saying that gaga has the problem. um excuse me but its not her fault that she dosnt want to sing a song with her bully  :coffee:

Madonna is very bitter towards Gaga, and Gaga is very bitter towards Madonna because she grew up listening to Madonna as an idol, and is now mocked by her. Remember when Madonna parodied "Born This Way" on her MDNA tour?

I doubt this would ever happen. And I think it's for the better.

drinkmytears

I'd love it as I love both. Gaga could do calmer vocals so she wouldn't overshadow Madge. 

Now THIS, Gagadaily, is an example of shade

Madonna said she asked Gaga and she refused...It's normal though. Madonna was such a b---h with her

Refused is a bit extreme

Madonna asked Gaga to join her onstage, she couldn't because she was on tour

SychosSoChic

Madonna is very bitter towards Gaga, and Gaga is very bitter towards Madonna because she grew up listening to Madonna as an idol, and is now mocked by her. Remember when Madonna parodied "Born This Way" on her MDNA tour?

I doubt this would ever happen. And I think it's for the better.

Never meet your idols  :lolgaga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

SweetEscape

I'd prefer a Gaga-Katy collaboration tbh.

Katy-Perry-GIF-017.gif

Though I don't see it happening, at least anytime soon  :coffee:

Princess Die

Guys what if they collabed in the past but it suffered the Gaga Curse and now Madge is a twatcake because she needed a reason to leave the old diva nursing home. :udidnt:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived