💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga and Madonna will ever collaborate?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Once again, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. "Gaga will never reach the amount of impact Madonna made"??????  :lmao: LMFAO at your ignorance and delusion. Gaga already has far surpassed the amount of impact Madonna made. Gaga has something that Madonna does not have... It's called talent. She will never lower her standards. I repeat once more, Madonna would be LUCKY if she shared a stage with Gaga. 

LMFAO at YOUR ignorance and delusion :lmao:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Butler

I doubt it, Madonna has supposedly reached out to Gaga a couple of times since their apparent drama and Gaga has yet to accept any offer. I personally think she should take it up.

Oh good God above, the ignorance hurts.

Yeah, your ignorance hurts. God help us.

David Butler

tumblr_mlijp5d9jo1s8cnzco4_400.gif

tumblr_mskurjvFEa1rk96voo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcqkh1sKx71r486pj.gif

tumblr_lxwfnsZFqq1r7y7xmo2_500.gif

LOL BYE

tumblr_m5oop33Fwg1rs7h5oo2_500.gif

Oh look, another sad, delusional Madonna stan asshurt because I spoke the truth. Truth hurts right?

Oh, and that's how Gaga laughs at the thought of Madonna. 

David Butler

LMFAO at YOUR ignorance and delusion :lmao:

Yet, another sad, pathetic, delusional Madonna stan mad at the truth lol. LMFAO at YOUR ignorance and delusion.  :lmao:

You need help, you'll be in my prayers.

tumblr_lonviqmJ7h1qezxsoo1_500.gif

You're the one that needs help. You'll be in my prayers. God will help you.

Oh look, another sad, delusional Madonna stan asshurt because I spoke the truth. Truth hurts right?

Oh, and that's how laughs at the thought of Madonna. 

please feel free to explain how has gaga had more impact and legacy than madonna?

1.jpg

and no, I'm not a madonna stan but you are delusional if you believe in everything you say

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

David Butler

please feel free to explain how has gaga had more impact and legacy than madonna?

1.jpg

and no, I'm not a madonna stan but you are delusional if you believe in everything you say

I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone else here. Madonna has been completely irrelevant to me ever since she dissed and disrespected Gaga. She's a nobody to me. 

I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone else here. Madonna has been completely irrelevant to me ever since she dissed and disrespected Gaga. She's a nobody to me. 

So you're going to write off the legacy and impact Madonna had on music which can still be felt today all because she didn't like something Gaga did? Now I think Madonna was wrong to make such a thing of it but we simply would not have a Gaga or many of our female popstars that we do today in their current form if it wasn't for Madonna.

David Butler

So you're going to write off the legacy and impact Madonna had on music which can still be felt today all because she didn't like something Gaga did? Now I think Madonna was wrong to make such a thing of it but we simply would not have a Gaga or many of our female popstars that we do today in their current form if it wasn't for Madonna.

Yeah, I am. Madonna had a smear campaign against Gaga during the BTW Era. The snarky comments she made on Gaga in interviews were unnecessary and ridiculous.  

lmfao you don't know **** and you know that :air:

and just because she is a nobody to you it doesn't mean she is a nobody to everyone else :air:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I like both Gaga and Madonna and their music. I don't think they are a good match to collaborate on anything.  :) 

Mars..........or bust!

Sugarfall

Yet, another sad, pathetic, delusional Madonna stan mad at the truth lol. LMFAO at YOUR ignorance and delusion. :lmao:

You're the one that needs help. You'll be in my prayers. God will help you.

You know I can report you for threatening to beat the living **** out of people :awesome:

Archived