💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - Love Me Harder

Nein

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

beautiful images. but i expected a little better. wish her and weeknd wouldve had more interaction with each other.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingTables
She's trying way too hard to be s-xy. Like gurl, embrace the fact that you look like a 12 year old :ohwell:

juicyjuicy

borefest, she has no presence, nothing special, etc.

where is the x factor?

why is she famous?

Very disappointing. This is my favourite song off her album and I don't like too many.

ItsTommyBitch

That's quite ageist of you. She can do whatever she wants. Unless you're telling her she shouldn't feel s-xy because she's youthful looking?

Educate ha :applause:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PlatinumBlondeLife

Dull video, but it was all quite pretty to look at.  She looked much more mature, and it wasn't just because of the writhing around in the sand, but rather her clothes, hair, and makeup were all much more age-appropriate for her – even with the cat ears.  Boring vid, but definitely a step in the right direction. :golfclap:

Pure Adrenaline

First video from her I like :legend:

And how s-xy she looked in it through the whole thing the only thing I was thinking about was fuc.king her she goddamn s-xy :heat:

I felt like I was watching Gaga video from TF / TFM era .... the s-xiness  slayed me :udidnt:

PS: the only thing that I could remove from the video would be that guy's cat on his head :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived