Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - Love Me Harder

Nein

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

I wonder if The Weeknd had input on the visuals it reminds me of his videos which are always gorgeous.

I wish there was some sort of dancing in her videos.. This was quite boring. I stan for Ariana though so...  :excited:  I hope Love Me Harder is a smash! 

Stephen

Hands down her best video. Hopefully she continues this professional and serious tone in her next videos, cuzz Break Free was just awful.

angelduuh

Visually it's gorgeous but...

Is she trying to be s-xy or what?

Not with those cat ears...

Whispering

I like this song much better than the other more poppy songs or rap collabs she has put out so far. This seems to be more authentic to her as an artist and I wish they had gone more in this direction, than the other, on this album. Ariana is a pretty girl, but I wish they would figure out a way to present her as s-xy without playing the little girl/Lolita/s-x kitten card. As she gets older, I hope she can take some control over her direction and that she has a vision and way she wants to portray herself other than what is being presented at the current time.

Their voices blend well and I love his voice.

Vernier

No words for The Weekend's hair :rip:

The video is a collection of beautiful images, but together, it's a boring video :emma:

Only positive is, this is the first time I've ever seen her looking s-xy and mature, she actually doesn't look 12 in the vid, which is nice.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She's trying way too hard to be s-xy. Like gurl, embrace the fact that you look like a 12 year old :ohwell:

That's quite ageist of you. She can do whatever she wants. Unless you're telling her she shouldn't feel s-xy because she's youthful looking?

Archived