Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Obscure or Unexpected Collab Ideas

llbcherry

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interludicrous

Imagine Dragons. Both Gaga and ID share a passion for blending genres in an electronic mix, and have very dark and personal themes. And screaming :teehee:

I'd love her to collaborate with some queer hip hop artists like Mykki Blanco or Angel Haze. I think the former would sound amazing on a Gaga track (Mary Jane Holland remix, perhaps)

Anderson123

Cher, Sia and Pink.

Marilyn Manson.

Queen + Adam Lambert

David Bowie

Pet shop boys

Depeche Mode

ABBA

Tina Turner, Cher and Cyndi Lauper

Robyn

EPROM

Could you imagine a Gaga album sounding like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBlovL8J6JY

Lil Kim, Courtney Love, Kylie Minogue, M.I.A, Barbra Streisand are other female artists I would love to see Gaga collab with.

Bowie, Elton John, Sting, Alice Cooper, Paul Mccartney are some of the guys I would like to see Gaga collab with.

I'm safe with Elton I think, we already have Hello Hello and two performances but I don't think she will collab with anyone else I have listed tbh :laughga:

aaronyoji

Gaga should work with HAIM or Tove Lo, they have crafted two of the best albums of the decade.

omg if haim and gaga did an 80s soft rock masterpiece i'd die. 

i want gaga and m.i.a to collab, and gaga and bjork, then i could just die happy. two of the best creative women in the bizz other than gaga tbh. 

JoshMonster

Gaga should work with HAIM or Tove Lo, they have crafted two of the best albums of the decade.

Yes!! She needs to work with HAIM they could create a lyrical masterpiece, I would love a song with them that sounds like " if could change your mind".

Mega female collab - beyonce, rihanna, mariah, madonna, lana, adele, britney, xtine.

katy will do the background vocals.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived